Id like some imput...

b_sinning said:
David Holmes has some good stuff. And your girlfriend is hot.
:wtf:? I don't have a girlfriend. She's my best bud's girl. But he treats her like shit. Ass.

djdouchebag said:
:wtf:? I don't have a girlfriend. She's my best bud's girl. But he treats her like shit. Ass.

I was talking about shawndavid's future wife. Good job shawn. Keep giving her the drugs until you seal the deal.

Djdouchebag, make your move on his girl.

There are no hot girls in Silicon Valley. I keep looking for girls with big lips and boobs but they aren't here. The name silicon valley is very misleading.

fly said:
shawndavid = another poster here with a hot fiance.

why do you have a sizzlinggrace directory?
I don't remember. There was a good reason at the time, but now I can't recall to save myself.

I took a look at the links you posted. While they're not really my style, I think you did a pretty good job, especially if you're new to designing Web pages. And major kudos for learning how to do the coding, especially the CSS. That's how I learned to make pages back in the day, and I'm pretty thankful I did.

I agree with the comment about too many fonts. I'd narrow down your font list. Also, I can't figure out what the big gap is between the UXTheme button and the footer information.

If you want any sorts of ideas, here is a link to an incomplete version of my Web site. I'm in the process of adding information. http://www.mrhuston.net/new

Lastly, I think I agree with pretty much everything SpangeMonkee has said. So I'm not going to rehash their comments.

b_sinning said:
Stalker is not a good reason no matter what you tell yourself.
it's funny posts like this that keep me coming back. :lol: :)

kotzbrocken said:
I took a look at the links you posted. While they're not really my style, I think you did a pretty good job, especially if you're new to designing Web pages. And major kudos for learning how to do the coding, especially the CSS. That's how I learned to make pages back in the day, and I'm pretty thankful I did.

I agree with the comment about too many fonts. I'd narrow down your font list. Also, I can't figure out what the big gap is between the UXTheme button and the footer information.

If you want any sorts of ideas, here is a link to an incomplete version of my Web site. I'm in the process of adding information. http://www.mrhuston.net/new

Lastly, I think I agree with pretty much everything SpangeMonkee has said. So I'm not going to rehash their comments.
Thanks man. :) I love all the info and feed back that I've gotten from this thread. I'm now in the process with the gimp of making the images and the layout for the new site. I'll keep it at one, maybe 2 fonts, with all that has been suggested.

This has helped more than you can imagine. It's hard to learn all of this from just diving in but it's great to get some feed back. So thanks again.

djduquet thanks you. I was name raped. :(

here is my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

I dont like links at the bottom.
I dont like hitting back to have to go back to the previous page.
Forget the welcome banner
I agree that the grey colour is too much.

I have a website too. If it gives you any ideas feel free to use them.
This website was originally setup as a place where I could host my images, and other files. I decided to learn some HTML, and put up a page. My webpage has gradually grown over the past year.

www.vixed.com

Volred said:
here is my opinion, take it with a grain of salt.

I dont like links at the bottom.
I dont like hitting back to have to go back to the previous page.
Forget the welcome banner
I agree that the grey colour is too much.

I have a website too. If it gives you any ideas feel free to use them.
This website was originally setup as a place where I could host my images, and other files. I decided to learn some HTML, and put up a page. My webpage has gradually grown over the past year.

www.vixed.com

I just spent literally like 45 minutes playing with that java applet at the bottom of your page.

kotzbrocken said:
I just spent literally like 45 minutes playing with that java applet at the bottom of your page.
Follow the links to find a bigger one, and at the japanese site there are other "things" you can do. Like have zombie people in your game.

kotzbrocken said:
When I first got the link I spent a full day and a half playing with it. It's almost shameful how much fun something so simple can be. I was like a kid in the sandbox with a trickle of water coming out a hose.

b_sinning said:
I was talking about shawndavid's future wife. Good job shawn. Keep giving her the drugs until you seal the deal.

Thanks man, I almost forgot to make the call...you know what we do on Saturdays...

Actually, I just finshed making a new mix cd.

Here's the tracklist in the event any of you half-ass chili pimps are interested:

Netherworld - LSG
Maladjusted – Andy Page & Lee Burridge
Woo Ha – Bustah Rhymes (Koma & Bones rmx)
Santiago - Bedrock
Halo – Depeche Mode (South Tribe Funk Dub)
Filth – Blades & Lake (Andy Page rmx)
Intuition – Jewel (Markus Schulz Club Mix)
These Days – Petter (Luke Chable rmx)
Dirty Sticky Floors – Dave Gahan (Junky XL mix)
Oblivia Newton Bomb – Andy Page
Blow My Mind – Deejay Punk-Roc (Dave London rmx)
Timerunner – 16C+