Ice-skating winged swine are cavorting in Hell!

feathers.gif

i was really pissed, cuz like 3 channels i was trying to watch had them slammin each other last night.

and i live in canada

Well, Scott didn't run any negative ads himself.

That's not to say there weren't TONS of anti-Martha ads run by the rest of the country :fly:

Yeah, and he had absolutely no hand in or knowledge of it, right?

I gotta wonder how much of what happened there had to do with the media deciding the election was a big deal. I think it's incredibly interesting from a political strategy point of view. Otherwise I'm underwhelmed. If I watch Fox News I'd be led to believe that this is the most amazing thing ever to happen in our country, but I too live in a state where democrats rule and the occasional republican gets a leg up.

Ugh, the fagosphere was buzzing and fearing this would happen. Brown, although a lovely silver fox and nude model, is very anti-gay and was going to draft up a fight to end same-sex unions of any kind in Mass. We will see where this goes.

The reason this is so powerful is because Cocklady was publicly backed by Obama and still lost. This is seen as dems losing power they won in 2008. This now means the dems lost their super filibuster-proof majority in the senate, setting up for an interesting 2010 election and 2012.