IBWIP's new growth

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,190
Yesterday I noticed this weird thing growing out of Dan's head.

attachment.php

It wasn't there earlier when we were having a picnic

attachment.php

But then it started to get dark

attachment.php

And that's when I noticed the thing

attachment.php

Maybe it was attacking him.

And then things started to explode. I tried to get some good pictures but it was hard.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

My personal favorite:

attachment.php

Overall everyone had fun despite the heat.

attachment.php

And a couple because I'm a proud aunt.

attachment.php

Om nom nom

attachment.php

I thought this thread was going to say eileen was pregnant but then I guess the thread title would have been eileen's new growth

I thought this thread was going to say eileen was pregnant but then I guess the thread title would have been eileen's new growth

Thats the direction my mind went too, but then I thought maybe it was about dan having a wart, or a tumor, or maybe a hemorrhoid, and I was afraid to open the thread for fear of pictures.

I wish I were pregnant. IBWIP has decided he's too good for us all. He spends all his time reading reddit and chatting with random strangers these days. Also, his work has been extremely stressful recently. DC fireworks were pretty great though. My pictures really don't do them justice.

We watched the macy's fireworks on TV away from the heat, humidity and bugs. I think we were passed out asleep before they were over too. Someday we might be able to do normal grown up stuff again, or so I'm told anyway. :lol:

Eileen I miss you

:heart:

I watched the downtown atlanta/centennial olympic park fireworks from a roof top bar a few blocks away. ran home for the finale to watch from my new place and I could see them perfectly. pretty cool. I took pics but none of them came out worth a damn

We watched the macy's fireworks on TV away from the heat, humidity and bugs. I think we were passed out asleep before they were over too. Someday we might be able to do normal grown up stuff again, or so I'm told anyway. :lol:

Eileen I miss you

:heart:

We just watched some local ones, started at 9, and the kids barely made it. They tried so hard to stay awake, it was funny watching them, but the got to see them! Any later then that though, and there's no way they would have lasted.

I remember seeing the DC fireworks as a kid. They were friggin awesome. Some day soon, I need to take Ape into DC. She's only been to Maryland like 10x with me and I've never taken her. I'm a bad person. :hs:

We just watched some local ones, started at 9, and the kids barely made it. They tried so hard to stay awake, it was funny watching them, but the got to see them! Any later then that though, and there's no way they would have lasted.

I was completely shocked with the kids. Amelia is 2 and Rebecca is 11 months. Rebecca got fussy for about 20 minutes at around dinner time and Amelia got a little cranky on the way home. Overall we asked a lot of those little girls with the heat (it was around 96 in the shade), the fireworks, and staying up so late. We got them home around 11PM. They behaved the whole day like little angels. I thought we'd have some serious meltdowns. We were very lucky.