"I wouldn't really call that a someone"

Well, I don't know you very well. When you come here, I'm going to open doors for you. It's not weird. Now me glaring at your ass imagining it covered in bacon as you walk through the door, well that might be a little weird.

:lol: I find people staring at my ass way more comfortable than opening doors. However being one of 'The Queen's People' as April calls me, I shall graciously accept your door opening especially seeing as you're not trying to get in my pants. :heart:

:lol: I find people staring at my ass way more comfortable than opening doors. However being one of 'The Queen's People' as April calls me, I shall graciously accept your door opening especially seeing as you're not trying to get in my pants. :heart:

Hold on, let's not jump to conclusions here.

93509523.jpg

i am old-fashioned. i have always appreciated the man thinking ahead enough to get to the door first and open it, or hold my chair.

however, i'm not going to WAIT for someone to open my door. i'm not going to go out of my way to make someone do something for me. it's got to be a natural thing. the fact that the guy's mind is already thinking of how to get to the door first to hold it for me is the flattering part.

and. i hold doors for people. men or women. it's not so much about man vs. woman, it's about courtesy, consideration, and respect. and that should go both ways.

i am old-fashioned. i have always appreciated the man thinking ahead enough to get to the door first and open it, or hold my chair.

however, i'm not going to WAIT for someone to open my door. i'm not going to go out of my way to make someone do something for me. it's got to be a natural thing. the fact that the guy's mind is already thinking of how to get to the door first to hold it for me is the flattering part.

and. i hold doors for people. men or women. it's not so much about man vs. woman, it's about courtesy, consideration, and respect. and that should go both ways.

Have I mentioned recently how much I love you!