b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
I saw this earlier

pr120804creative4bx.jpg

I'd gladly give a buck or some change to someone that was creative. I hate it when they try to bullshit you or try to guilt you into giving them money. I never give them cash them because it's just encouraging that type of behavior.
My wife keeps a few coats in her trunk for situations like that. If they say they are cold and need money my wife just gives them a coat. And if they ask for money for food she just gives them food. I've been trying to warn her to be careful but she never listens. Anyways.

If bums were funny the world would be a better place.

How are you guys doing?

If a person from mexico can cross the border and get a job and not even speak english than most bums, ones without mental issues, should be able to find work.

b_sinning said:
If a person from mexico can cross the border and get a job and not even speak english than most bums, ones without mental issues, should be able to find work.

And yet, we've conditioned them to the point where they think it's okay to live off of handouts and homeless shelters...... :(

What I hate is the people that live on Welfare that act like the government owes it to them. It's not the governments fault you didn't strive for a better education or had unprotected sex when you were young.

b_sinning said:
What I hate is the people that live on Welfare that act like the government owes it to them. It's not the governments fault you didn't strive for a better education or had unprotected sex when you were young.

Welfare is a good thing...when it's used for it's original intended purpose.
The travesty that goes on nowadays with welfare is just sickening.
They should make a requirement that everyone that is on it for more than a year has to get a beatdown once a month in order to stay on it.

But then again those people that are super dumb would just get the beatdown and keep coming back.

:rolleyes:
Dm

Detman101 said:
Welfare is a good thing...when it's used for it's original intended purpose.
The travesty that goes on nowadays with welfare is just sickening.
They should make a requirement that everyone that is on it for more than a year has to get a beatdown once a month in order to stay on it.

But then again those people that are super dumb would just get the beatdown and keep coming back.

:rolleyes:
Dm

Either that or go for reproductive organ removal- at least that way they'll stop breeding more leeches.

Pandora said:
I think we should put birth control in the water, like fluoride.

That works too, but they might sprout a brain cell and stop drinking water....... be more realistic and say put the birth control in all the 40 ouncers of beer instead of the water.

SpangeMonkee said:
some shithead downtown asked for money to get food and I told him that I would cut out the middle man.. I then gave him a granola bar.. He bitched and moaned so I tried to take it back.. Then I told him to fuck off.. Now, I don't anything to anyone..

That's what my wife does. More often than not when she offers them a sandwhich when they ask for money for food they say they don't like that type of sandwhich and can they just have money. Then she goes then you're not hungry enough then and walks away.

BigDov said:
And yet, we've conditioned them to the point where they think it's okay to live off of handouts and homeless shelters...... :(

Yeah, bums are so happy to be helpless. Bums love the beatings, they love having no shred of dignity or self worth. They love knowing they're the shit on the bottom of societys shoe. If you think bums get too many handouts or have loads of safe places to stay, you are seriously deluded. Homeless shelters are very hit and miss, they're overcrowded, underfunded, unsafe and maybe a bit of empathy on societys part wouldn't go a miss.

On a less serios tone: I would give that guy every cent in my wallet. :fly:

NeedMoreEmo said:
Yeah, bums are so happy to be helpless. Bums love the beatings, they love having no shred of dignity or self worth. They love knowing they're the shit on the bottom of societys shoe. If you think bums get too many handouts or have loads of safe places to stay, you are seriously deluded. Homeless shelters are very hit and miss, they're overcrowded, underfunded, unsafe and maybe a bit of empathy on societys part wouldn't go a miss.

On a less serios tone: I would give that guy every cent in my wallet. :fly:

Don't you even start with me today missy......... yes, it really tugs on my heartstrings that people have to live like that, but you know what? They have the ability to at least put forward some effort to better themselves and their situation, rather than just relying on handouts. I'm sorry, they say they can't get a job- bullshit, McDonald's is always hiring. Fucking attempt to better yourself and quit draining the system.

And around here, it's the bum gangs killing and doing the beatings, not the other way around. In hippy-infested Oregon, we allow for Hobo Cities all over the place, and I tell you, it's a place you don't go. Ever. And I've donated time, money, goods and lots of sweat to many of the local shelters, and they're not everything you're saying. Are they the Taj Mahal? Hell no. Are they a fucking place off the street? Hell yes.

So please, don't tell me I need to have empathy for them...... I'm going to be one of the more generous and caring people you'll ever meet, I'm just sick and goddamned tired of generations of families leeching off the system, complaining that there's no way out, yet sit there swigging on their beer and smoking their pot at the same time, complaining about the very system that gave them the ability to do what they're doing- being a lazy useless fuckwit.

:)

BigDov said:
Don't you even start with me today missy......... yes, it really tugs on my heartstrings that people have to live like that, but you know what? They have the ability to at least put forward some effort to better themselves and their situation, rather than just relying on handouts. I'm sorry, they say they can't get a job- bullshit, McDonald's is always hiring. Fucking attempt to better yourself and quit draining the system.

And around here, it's the bum gangs killing and doing the beatings, not the other way around. In hippy-infested Oregon, we allow for Hobo Cities all over the place, and I tell you, it's a place you don't go. Ever. And I've donated time, money, goods and lots of sweat to many of the local shelters, and they're not everything you're saying. Are they the Taj Mahal? Hell no. Are they a fucking place off the street? Hell yes.

So please, don't tell me I need to have empathy for them...... I'm going to be one of the more generous and caring people you'll ever meet, I'm just sick and goddamned tired of generations of families leeching off the system, complaining that there's no way out, yet sit there swigging on their beer and smoking their pot at the same time, complaining about the very system that gave them the ability to do what they're doing- being a lazy useless fuckwit.

:)

McDonalds isn't exactly a palace but they're not gonna let some hobo with no hygeine and no fixed residence work there.

I've never seen a homeless guy swigging beer, resting his feet up with a joint and without a care in the world. And it's not generations, people don't grow up homeless and stay homeless forever. :)