i work with wackos

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
The QFH
Marklar
₥3,799
i just got out of a meeting. by meeting i mean unit trip to bennigans, and by trip to bennigans i mean the ten of us ordered 1 dessert and had our picture taken with it. i didn't even have any. this was all done in the name of finishing a page for a scrapbook. the two fatties of my office fought over who got more of the cake.

WHAT THE FCUK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?!?

cakeeater.jpg

ChikkenNoodul said:
Yeah, Bennigans is kinda gross - they should've at least gone to Applebee's
Oh for sure. I went to Applebee's on Sunday and ordered one of their chocolate cake's to go. Holy moly, it was an eruption of pure chocolate heaven in my mouth. It was so good I couldn't even eat the whole thing. :drool:

zengirl said:
Oh for sure. I went to Applebee's on Sunday and ordered one of their chocolate cake's to go. Holy moly, it was an eruption of pure chocolate heaven in my mouth. It was so good I couldn't even eat the whole thing. :drool:

I had one of those chocolate cake things they have at KFC, pretty good actually. Then, that night, I puked because of the flu. Now the mere thought of chocolate cake makes me nauseous.

smileynev said:
I had one of those chocolate cake things they have at KFC, pretty good actually. Then, that night, I puked because of the flu. Now the mere thought of chocolate cake makes me nauseous.
I'm not a huge fan of sweets, but this thing called to me and I was powerless against it. :(

CletusJones said:
Applebee's = bland food
Actually my dinner on Sunday was extremely salty. Their garlic mashed potatoes rawked, imo, but the meat was sooo salty I couldn't finish it.