i wonder what bastimret's gettin' into

he and JJ are in ATL this weekend. I'm gonna have to give him his birthday sechs next weekend.

This should hold him.

cake.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, thanks guys and gals! Had a great b-day.

Nothing too debaucherous went on though. We were up in Atlanta, hanging out with my family, and we had caek (though it was not as sechsay as Erages caek)! My parents gift was tickets for JJ and I to Spamalot on Sunday afternoon, so we also got to go see that. It was an awsome show. I highly reccommend seeing it if it ever comes to your town.

Oh, and JJ already gave me my gift earlier last week. It was big, shiny, and black, and I've been playing with it all week . . .

Haha, thanks guys and gals! Had a great b-day.

Nothing too debaucherous went on though. We were up in Atlanta, hanging out with my family, and we had caek (though it was not as sechsay as Erages caek)! My parents gift was tickets for JJ and I to Spamalot on Sunday afternoon, so we also got to go see that. It was an awsome show. I highly reccommend seeing it if it ever comes to your town.

Oh, and JJ already gave me my gift earlier last week. It was big, shiny, and black, and I've been playing with it all week . . .

desslock in a wetsuit?