Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
Hello,

I wanted to visit your website thisisnotourrealwebsite.com but, you appear to be a Micro$oft only web site. I ONLY use Mozilla on either Linux or Windows
98 or XP

I will not use IE for security reasons, more & more people are moving away from IE for the same reason. I thought my kids may find your site useful but I will not permit them to use IE not to mention IE is NOT available for Linux.

There is other software other than Micro$oft, unless you are owned by Micro$oft.

Respectfully,
Giant Asshole III

Did he actually insert the dollar sign, or did you do that?

Fat Burger said:
Hello,

I wanted to visit your website thisisnotourrealwebsite.com but, you appear to be a Micro$oft only web site. I ONLY use Mozilla on either Linux or Windows
98 or XP

I will not use IE for security reasons, more & more people are moving away from IE for the same reason. I thought my kids may find your site useful but I will not permit them to use IE not to mention IE is NOT available for Linux.

There is other software other than Micro$oft, unless you are owned by Micro$oft.

Respectfully,
Giant Asshole III
WTF?

BTW - is this your work or personal site.

If he's so concerned about security, why does he use Win98?

:rolleyes:, when will people realize that FireFox is just an insecure as IE, but no one has bothered to start hacking it yet.

KNYTE said:
:rolleyes:, when will people realize that FireFox is just an insecure as IE, but no one has bothered to start hacking it yet.

Well they're using Mozilla, not Firefox, but it's the same thing anyway.

They also probably haven't even bothered patching IE, since they don't use it. Should I tell them how secure their unpatched Win98 box is?

Why are Linux and Mozilla users such elitist assholes?

Some programming woman at my office is the same way, always complaining because a majority of my stuff is designed for IE. I took a poll of the immediate vacinty...of the 20 people in this building she's the ONLY one who uses Mozilla, everyone else uses IE.

Drool-Boy said:
dunno
I just smacked the keyboard like I would smack some smartass 14yo kid and hit submit

I think I'll try that on the next section meeting memo I send out to all of the attorneys. I'll sign it "Warez d00d".

Drool-Boy said:
dunno
I just smacked the keyboard like I would smack some smartass 14yo kid and hit submit
Lies, you know you hauled the 14 yr old boy from under your desk and made hi write that for you.

Just some kid influenced by Slashdot.

The funny thing is when you point out things that they do they get all offensive and figure that you are dogging OS when all you are trying to do is to help their arguement.

The list goes as follows.

Dont get upset when someone dosnt post something in OGG. Im sorry but mp3 is easier and everyone can play it now. If you are not going to help with the support calls go the fuck away.

Sorry but Linux is not a option to give to people who are newbies unless you know that they will never want anything else. sadly for a large amount of the people this is not the case. I dont care to hear about 'why are you paying the microsoft tax for for your fathers PC' He installs stuff, he likes being able to get a book on his software, and the machine is locked down enough that its always clean.

and hypeing up some free version of software is cool, but dont immediately dog it the minute that something new comes along that is allegedly better but is actually at the same spot that the now old and busted software was two years ago. Also dont bitch when the author now decides to charge for something because hes using it to make a living now. if you didnt donate (and 97% of you didnt) you have no right.