I wonder how the Trekkies are taking it ...

BigDov said:
It's about a bunch of twenty-somethings that have never grown up- action figures, obscure laser discs, shitty jobs to pay for it all, and one of em idolizes Shat. Then through a freak twist, he meets Shat only to find out he's off his fuckin' rocker. It's awesome.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0141105/

I thought it was common knowlege that shatner was bat-shit crazy

Pandora said:
That's cuz he was seriously over compensating. :fly:

GODDAMMIT!!!! :MAD:

Here's my take on it: if ( IF ) The Cap'n was gay he most certainly wouldn't be so outwardly macho and manly but I think instead he'd be a little more demure, more sensitive, so that he could attract the only other man on the ship- Scotty- and lure him onto the holo-deck (wrong ST series?!?!?) and really get down with his bad-self and turn it into one of those really weird episodes where they're like solving a murder and someone's being Sherlock Holmes or some random shit, and they don't have a clue that it's coming, but as soon as Scotty bends over to pick up the obscure fragment of a piece of evidence to lock Q away (wrong ST series?!?!!?) from right outta nowhere FUCKINGBAM!!! Shat's laying pipe to Scotty and making him cry like a little bitch. Now if that wouldn't have got that show an Emmy in the 60's I sure as hell don't know what would.

BigDov said:

Here's my take on it: if ( IF ) The Cap'n was gay he most certainly wouldn't be so outwardly macho and manly but I think instead he'd be a little more demure, more sensitive, so that he could attract the only other man on the ship- Scotty- and lure him onto the holo-deck (wrong ST series?!?!?) and really get down with his bad-self and turn it into one of those really weird episodes where they're like solving a murder and someone's being Sherlock Holmes or some random sh*t, and they don't have a clue that it's coming, but as soon as Scotty bends over to pick up the obscure fragment of a piece of evidence to lock Q away (wrong ST series?!?!!?) from right outta nowhere f*ckINGBAM!!! Shat's laying pipe to Scotty and making him cry like a little bitch. Now if that wouldn't have got that show an Emmy in the 60's I sure as hell don't know what would.
Is anyone else not surprised that Dov has homoerotic Trek fanatsies?

BigDov said:

Here's my take on it: if ( IF ) The Cap'n was gay he most certainly wouldn't be so outwardly macho and manly but I think instead he'd be a little more demure, more sensitive, so that he could attract the only other man on the ship- Scotty- and lure him onto the holo-deck (wrong ST series?!?!?) and really get down with his bad-self and turn it into one of those really weird episodes where they're like solving a murder and someone's being Sherlock Holmes or some random shit, and they don't have a clue that it's coming, but as soon as Scotty bends over to pick up the obscure fragment of a piece of evidence to lock Q away (wrong ST series?!?!!?) from right outta nowhere FUCKINGBAM!!! Shat's laying pipe to Scotty and making him cry like a little bitch. Now if that wouldn't have got that show an Emmy in the 60's I sure as hell don't know what would.

Now I think YOURE over-compensating:fly: