I won?

b_sinning

Erect Member
Nov 22, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥10
Yesterday I heard a knocking on my door and before I could get there my 3 year old opened the door and took a package from some delivery guy. I'm still not sure why the door wasn't locked to prevent my son from openeing it. Anyways my son walks over to me and gives me a package I wasn't expecting. I was from some guy at sunbeam and it was a Lightbus. I guess I won a contest and they sent me a lightbus but I never got notified I won any contest. I enter online contest all the time. Oh well. It's always nice to get free stuff.

How are you guys doing?

xoxide_1836_108372709

http://www.xoxide.com/sunbeam-525-lightbus.html

smileynev said:
your son is gonna escape.

Usually we leave a chain on the door to prevent that. I was suprised it wasn't on. He can just unlock anything he can reach. I've caught him moving furniture and trying to use a broom handle to get the chain before. Sometimes he's just a little too smart.

I didn't win in a raffle I entered yesterday :( It was for a ... flAshlight... and it was nice. And oooh so shiny. But more than that I could easily have sold it for $150+ :D Oh well.

As for your price, are you actually gonna use it? I made myself a baybus when I was a kid but I rarely if ever touched it.