i won my court case, sorry theac, its a blog

Penis Envy

Giant Member
Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
So, court today went very very well.

the judge actually admited that she didnt believe her the first time she just gave her time to get her stuff out.

VIA her taking things and destoryting things .. in the end the judgement was for me for 1300 dollars..

Now i made a point to park DIRECLTLY in front of the court hosue... HOWEVER, she still.. and i'm amazed.. keyed my car

the whole passenger side door is keyed.. one long line.

Cops have a report, and the judge has a message letting her know..

we'll see :D

Nice to see that I'm not the only one up late this evening.

Congratulations on winning your court case pa, I hope things go smoothly for you from here on out.

that's great that you won the case! i'm sorry to hear of your car. it's a good thing you're rid of this basket case. :(

I would have taken care of her a long time ago if you would have let me and none of this would have happened to your car.

LOL, thanks april but i'll let the court system handle it.

I'll be taking her to small claims court for back rent and slander

I'm also pressing charges for keying my car, the police officer is working on it right now. WOOHOO...

pa said:
LOL, thanks april but i'll let the court system handle it.

I'll be taking her to small claims court for back rent and slander

I'm also pressing charges for keying my car, the police officer is working on it right now. WOOHOO...

Nothing makes me more mad than people who mess with my friends and family.

... and NO ONE touches a persons car. That deserves capital punishment in my book.

April23 said:

... and NO ONE touches a persons car. That deserves capital punishment in my book.

I'll let the police officers work on it and let the judge know. no big deal.

Kick ass. I love to see justice done in the end. Now if they give her 15 to life for keying your car it will be even better. AND give you custody of her daughter.

Sarcasmo said:
Kick ass. I love to see justice done in the end. Now if they give her 15 to life for keying your car it will be even better. AND give you custody of her daughter.

unfortunately theres nothing i can do to help her daughter, her parents would get custody. Granted i could just get a little evidence of their illegal poker games and selling coke out of there house and that would be solved, but she has more family and it would be to time consuming.

Its a shame, but thats life. Hopefully her daughter is strong enough to overcome her mothers short comings.

NEwho.. my lawyer friend is writing up the judgement this weekend, i'll take in on monday and file for small claims court.

WOOOOOHOOOOOO i love when shit works out.

April23 said:

There are cases where its required.