Uranus
Marklar
₥51,303
Steam
heyfubuddy
This happened in Japan, btw:

The Itchygootchy Times said:
Feces in 2 mailboxes stain 140 New Year cards

FUNABASHI, Chiba -- Human feces have been found in two mailboxes, staining more than 140 New Year cards, police said.

A woman found a mailbox stained in Funabashi at about 5:40 a.m. on Thursday and alerted the Funabashi-Higashi Police Station.

Officers then discovered that human excrement had been placed in the mailbox and another one some 800 meters away. They are investigating the case.

A total of 147 New Year cards inside the two posts have been stained with feces, police said.

Funabashi-Higashi Post Office plans to return the cards to the senders after cleaning them and will also give the senders fresh New Year cards and towels as an apology.

Ok, so my question is, how does one manage to crap into one of those public mailboxes? The slot is kinda high, plus the tick door would probably pinch your bare ass.

Edit - Oh, and I thought it was pretty cool of the post office to give fresh cards to the people that got crap on thiers.

Drool-Boy said:
Oh, and I thought it was pretty cool of the post office to give fresh cards to the people that got crap on thiers.

don't forget the free towel to help clean up any more faeces smeared on everyday objects! (i guess the japs encounter a lot of this)

sorry to ruin your fantasy drool but i don't think they pooped directly into the mailbox. they must have prepared the poop in handy ziplock bags or somesuch for easy squeezing into the mailbox

distortedmind said:
don't forget the free towel to help clean up any more faeces smeared on everyday objects! (i guess the japs encounter a lot of this)

sorry to ruin your fantasy drool but i don't think they pooped directly into the mailbox. they must have prepared the poop in handy ziplock bags or somesuch for easy squeezing into the mailbox
Sorry to ruin yours, but I have pooped in a public mail box before. The hard part isn't getting it in there, the hard part is finding something to wipe with. Thank God there was a water fountain about 30 ft away.

theacoustician said:
Sorry to ruin yours, but I have pooped in a public mail box before. The hard part isn't getting it in there, the hard part is finding something to wipe with. Thank God there was a water fountain about 30 ft away.
i wish i could have known you in your wild and crazy college type days:fly:

theacoustician said:

:heart:

your mail boxes must be lower than our limey ones, i'm 6'4 and my ass is still too low

theacoustician said:
I find it impossible to believe you would do such a thing. :lol:

distortedmind said:
:heart:

your mail boxes must be lower than our limey ones, i'm 6'4 and my ass is still too low

The slot is about chest height, but they have this wierd door/chute thing on them and Id be afraid of getting my sack hung up in it.