I wish I had some scallops

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Zombie books make me paranoid. I'm looking at my co-worker thinking, if he were suddenly a zombie, how would I end his misery? Now I wish my gun wasn't locked up in my car.

Onnotangu

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Detroit, MI USA
depends on the kind of zombie. the fast moving fuckers, you kneecap them and finish with a head shot. the slow movers you brain with a telephone and save ammo.

lemon_fresh

Half-staff Member
Oct 14, 2004
depends on the kind of zombie. the fast moving fuckers, you kneecap them and finish with a head shot. the slow movers you brain with a telephone and save ammo.

Slow moving zombies I can deal with. The fsckers that run, they scare the hell out of me, like monkeys.

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Slow moving zombies I can deal with. The fsckers that run, they scare the hell out of me, like monkeys.

Baring some kind of magic or demonic curse I'm inclined to believe that it is impossible for a zombie to be any stronger or faster than they were when they were alive.

Sarcasmo

A Taste Of Honey Fluff Boy
Mar 28, 2005
Austin
Baring some kind of magic or demonic curse I'm inclined to believe that it is impossible for a zombie to be any stronger or faster than they were when they were alive.

This statement amuses me on a couple of levels.