I wish i had a van

Its one thing to sleep while on the clock, but i dont see a problem with taking a nap in your car for your lunch break.

I have done it before - not in a van though. I used to drive an eclipse and park in a large underground parking garage. After an all- nighter it was heaven to go down there and take a 1 hour power nap. I would just turn the car on, lay the seat down, and set an alarm.

No, it is. Either this woman has her head up her ass or I don't know the true definition of "right to work" state. It's not as cut and dry as you might think.

It's a little more complicated than that - there was talk of him being ill or on drugs which can turn into HIPPA (Sp?) violations. He ended up getting fired anyway but that is an entire thread in itself. :rolleyes:

Let me clarify: he told me he was ill and as his boss I can't fire him for that so sleeping in the van is OK. And it's not in his job description that he can't. LOL @ myself now going in circles.

tomatoe.jpg

havent certaint companys reccomended that their employees take power naps mid day, that way they stay energized and focused?

as for hiring a guy to beat up the slacker, amys got my number. ;)