FYI I will survive?

I’m glad you’re okay Nukesie, and thanks for posting. You’ve been living in my head a lot lately.

Of course, like everyone else, I invite you to move to the lovely Pacific NW, but you’d fuckin hate it here.

Stay safe, especially the family. Good luck selling the house too. I hope that happens sooner rather than later.

Good afternoon!
Sorry to my friends for my absence. Meh to my not friends... you didn't miss me anyways.

So I think I survived cancer? I get a scope up the peepee next month to make sure. Hopefully. Was cancer free as of the 2nd scrape. 7 chemo's, two scrapes.

And now for the real news:
My house got shot up by 9 millimeter rounds 6 weeks ago at 05:48 am. We we're lucky and blessed to not get hit by any of the bullets.
Consequently I now own a shotgun. We are repairing the house and will have a for sale sign on it shortly.

This was a race related attack. You can play with that all you wish, I'm no longer available for UF-Bation. It's not productive. I attend a 12 step meditation meeting every morning. Trying to be my best me.
Listen, I trolled this place hard for years. I earned my bad reputation. But I'd rather not get into it day after day. I'm sorry if I offended any of you. Those of you with souls...
Anyways, hello! I'm not gonna read any of this forum right now. This place is deep on my midline behavior list. I actually like most of you and the ones I dislike well that's inconsequential. I wish you well anyways.
Peace and love peace and love. Ringo Starr warns you with peace and love.
Be good to each other.
I could use some prayers for my family that we can get out of this godforsaken neighborhood physically intact.
Have a very UF day!
Nukes

oh my!
i’m glad my constant nagging and subsequent ball tickling of other members brought you back. Even for one post!

I’m soooo happy to hear you are on the right track to beat cancer cuz fuck cancer and all the heartache it brings. No one deserves that shit and your babies need you (and by babies i mean ukelele krew)

ok.. WTFFFFF @ the shooting!
whyyyyy? like why were you guys a target!! Are you surrounded my angry KKK’s or what? Was this during the riots?
OMG that must have really rattled the children.
I’d tell you to come and move to Canada but our borders are closed to the infected Yanks

I’m super stoked that you are fixing things up and being a better Nukes!
We miss you, even the banter.
Stay healthy and super sexy!

xoxox My DMs are open

i used to dance to this song when i was a night time ballerina. wicked tune
I'll take Cake's remakes over most of the originals they are covering.

This one ranks with that one for cool covers imo, which I submit in honor of the idea @nukes needs to GTF out of that neighborhood. This shit might start next.o_O:eek: