nukes

I Eat Buttholes Raw
Apr 15, 2016
Here
www.upyourassnotmine.com
Marklar
₥123,213
Good afternoon!
Sorry to my friends for my absence. Meh to my not friends... you didn't miss me anyways.

So I think I survived cancer? I get a scope up the peepee next month to make sure. Hopefully. Was cancer free as of the 2nd scrape. 7 chemo's, two scrapes.

And now for the real news:
My house got shot up by 9 millimeter rounds 6 weeks ago at 05:48 am. We we're lucky and blessed to not get hit by any of the bullets.
Consequently I now own a shotgun. We are repairing the house and will have a for sale sign on it shortly.

This was a race related attack. You can play with that all you wish, I'm no longer available for UF-Bation. It's not productive. I attend a 12 step meditation meeting every morning. Trying to be my best me.
Listen, I trolled this place hard for years. I earned my bad reputation. But I'd rather not get into it day after day. I'm sorry if I offended any of you. Those of you with souls...
Anyways, hello! I'm not gonna read any of this forum right now. This place is deep on my midline behavior list. I actually like most of you and the ones I dislike well that's inconsequential. I wish you well anyways.
Peace and love peace and love. Ringo Starr warns you with peace and love.
Be good to each other.
I could use some prayers for my family that we can get out of this godforsaken neighborhood physically intact.
Have a very UF day!
Nukes

It's chaos by the way. I live on a mattress in the playroom. Out of the way of future bullets. Fun fun fun. Some fucker videoed me with the shotgun in my hand. Gotta sell this dump. Not safe. Fuck terrorism.
Hi Darth. What's up strings.hips. damnit I wasn't gonna post again.
Damn you UF!
I CANT QUIT YOU!

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
Welcome back, asshole! Congrats on the positive cancer diagnosis. I mean, the negative cancer diagnosis. Here's hoping it's fucked off for good.

And having your house shot up? holy fuck... glad you're OK. Know anything about the perps? is it white supremacist bullshit or something?

Good afternoon!
Sorry to my friends for my absence. Meh to my not friends... you didn't miss me anyways.

So I think I survived cancer? I get a scope up the peepee next month to make sure. Hopefully. Was cancer free as of the 2nd scrape. 7 chemo's, two scrapes.

And now for the real news:
My house got shot up by 9 millimeter rounds 6 weeks ago at 05:48 am. We we're lucky and blessed to not get hit by any of the bullets.
Consequently I now own a shotgun. We are repairing the house and will have a for sale sign on it shortly.

This was a race related attack. You can play with that all you wish, I'm no longer available for UF-Bation. It's not productive. I attend a 12 step meditation meeting every morning. Trying to be my best me.
Listen, I trolled this place hard for years. I earned my bad reputation. But I'd rather not get into it day after day. I'm sorry if I offended any of you. Those of you with souls...
Anyways, hello! I'm not gonna read any of this forum right now. This place is deep on my midline behavior list. I actually like most of you and the ones I dislike well that's inconsequential. I wish you well anyways.
Peace and love peace and love. Ringo Starr warns you with peace and love.
Be good to each other.
I could use some prayers for my family that we can get out of this godforsaken neighborhood physically intact.
Have a very UF day!
Nukes
Im glad you're okay! If you feel inclined, keep in touch. I think you have my number and email. I had your number but my battery blew up in my old phone. I've missed you, but I understand wanting to avoid certain online experiences.

Love you bro. Glad to hear you're cancer free.

IIRC, you have some pretty cancerous political views that apparently have spread to real life. I hope this makes you rethink anything ugly that you were a part of, but it probably just solidifies things for you further - which sucks.

Obviously I know nothing, so hopefully I'm wrong. In the grand scheme of things, I really don't give a fuck either way. I'd still crack a cold one with you.

It's chaos by the way. I live on a mattress in the playroom. Out of the way of future bullets. Fun fun fun. Some fucker videoed me with the shotgun in my hand. Gotta sell this dump. Not safe. Fuck terrorism.
Hi Darth. What's up strings.hips. damnit I wasn't gonna post again.
Damn you UF!
I CANT QUIT YOU!
There's a house for sell two doors down from mine and we could use a decent glory hole in this neighborhood.

• Gravy
Holy fuck, there you are and you're alive!

Wow, what a wild ride you've been on lately. Glad you and family are safe; angering that you have to leave your home because of some assholes. :(

• Gravy
You could move here, Nukes.
You wouldn't have to worry about bullet holes in the vinyl siding. Most of the houses out my way are brickface.
Won't stop a bullet and will crumble, looking worse. But we'll be neighbors...