I will never get Alzheimers

Status
Not open for further replies.

shawndavid

Are you wanting making fuck berserker?
From CNN last night

Marijuana may stave off Alzheimer's

WASHINGTON, (Reuters) -- Good news for aging hippies: Smoking pot may stave off Alzheimer's disease.

New research shows that the active ingredient in marijuana may prevent the progression of the disease by preserving levels of an important neurotransmitter that allows the brain to function.

Researchers at the Scripps Research Institute in California found that marijuana's active ingredient, delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol, or THC, can prevent the neurotransmitter acetylcholine from breaking down more effectively than commercially marketed drugs.

THC is also more effective at blocking clumps of protein that can inhibit memory and cognition in Alzheimer's patients, the researchers reported in the journal Molecular Pharmaceutics.

The researchers said their discovery could lead to more effective drug treatment for Alzheimer's, the leading cause of dementia among the elderly.

Those afflicted with Alzheimer's suffer from memory loss, impaired decision-making, and diminished language and movement skills. The ultimate cause of the disease is unknown, though it is believed to be hereditary.

Marijuana is used to relieve glaucoma and can help reduce side effects from cancer and AIDS treatment.

Possessing marijuana for recreational use is illegal in many parts of the world, including the United States, though some states allow possession for medical purposes.

Nice!

I need to cook up some oil.

I finally got around to watching that "cooking with marijuana" video that I was telling you about, its excellent. Its not just like, hey put pot into brownies, its a full video cookbook. Lobster with budsauce, super bud butter for every day use:fly: and sooooo much more. Its really cool. I really want to make the bud butter cause you can use it for a butter substitute when cooking anything

I finally got around to watching that "cooking with marijuana" video that I was telling you about, its excellent. Its not just like, hey put pot into brownies, its a full video cookbook. Lobster with budsauce, super bud butter for every day use:fly: and sooooo much more. Its really cool. I really want to make the bud butter cause you can use it for a butter substitute when cooking anything

I have a recipe for the butter but for some reason keep getting an error when I try and post it.

The Alzheimer's gene has reared its head in family tree before, so it's possible I would get it. Fortunately, however, I'm going to die when I'm 30 so as to avoid all the nasty shit that happens to you after that point. Look at Drool. That guy's a wreck.

Oh, and I turn 30 next summer, so starting writing down my pearls of wisdom while you can.

The video one they were using "super buds" not leafs, basically they broke it down to were each portion(small cant remember what though) contained the same thc as a gram smoked.

You damn Canuckistani, LEAVES. LEAVES. THE LEAVES SUCK ON THE ICE.

Status
Not open for further replies.