I went with the Springfield XD...

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
4 inch barrel in stainless, .40 caliber.

Here's me shooting at a passing Gypsy convoy. (note the shell flying, :heart: for high speed cameras)

kylesgun.jpg

SpangeMonkee said:
I was thinkin' the same thing.

btw: I hope you did the right thing while breaking in our gun.

5 shells - clean
10 shells - clean
25 shells - clean
50 shell - clean

Are you two a couple now?

smileynev said:
STFU you liberal commie pinko.
:(
I resent the liberal stereotype. I'm a grassroots Conservative party member and have been for a while, my outlook is classical liberalism (thatcherite conservatism). I just don't see how guns are intertwined with "Republican Party" conservatism and thus, you're a LIBERAL if you hate them!

Drool-Boy said:
Well , if someone breaks into my house, Im sure not gonna help them carry out my tv
You'd shoot someone? Personally, I'd rather stab them with a knitting needle in the gut.

Galen said:
:(
I resent the liberal stereotype. I'm a grassroots Conservative party member and have been for a while, my outlook is classical liberalism (thatcherite conservatism). I just don't see how guns are intertwined with "Republican Party" conservatism and thus, you're a LIBERAL if you hate them!

fag

Galen said:
You'd shoot someone? Personally, I'd rather stab them with a knitting needle in the gut.

Hell yeah, if some fucker was in my house stealing my shit Id have no reservations whatsoever about putting a hole in the fucker.
But then Im kinda nasty that way:fly: