I went with the Springfield XD...

seriously tho, good call on the Springfield. they make a quality product.

FlamingGlory said:
A) Stick grip in place between your thumb and index finger on dominant hand
B) Wrap fingers around grip
C) With opposite hand, pull the slide firmly back and release

D) Wrap opposite hand around grip
E) Switch safety to 'fire'
F) Line up sights on target downrange
G) Insert finger in trigger guard and place lightly on trigger
H) Inhale, exhale and squeeze at same time

Repeat F-H as needed

What about reloading n'stuff? And which bullets do I use for which guns? And what does this safety thing look like? And where can I go to shoot different types of guns so I know what I like? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Pandora said:
What about reloading n'stuff? And which bullets do I use for which guns? And what does this safety thing look like? And where can I go to shoot different types of guns so I know what I like? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Nowadays most gun makers are user-friendly and stamp the bullet type on the breach of the gun (in most cases).

For a first time gun I would recommend something in .22. Easy to learn on and fun to shoot. I plan on buying one for Kiwi at some point this year.

KNYTE said:
Nowadays most gun makers are user-friendly and stamp the bullet type on the breach of the gun (in most cases).

For a first time gun I would recommend something in .22. Easy to learn on and fun to shoot. I plan on buying one for Kiwi at some point this year.

Yea, but if we have 300 dollars sitting around and KNYTE says, lets buy you a gun with it, I'll just take the money and spend it on stuff I really want. I'll get a gun at some point, but it's not high on my list.