I went with the Springfield XD...

KNYTE said:
Look what happened to SpringField when they outlawed guns. All of those zombie cowboys (and one German Colonel) got up out of the cemetery and put the whole town under the gun.

Guns save peoples lives from zombies, period.

:)

The rest of us need guns, but Theac is to be restricted at all times. He likes to shoot people in the face for fun.

Sarcasmo said:
The rest of us need guns, but Theac is to be restricted at all times. He likes to shoot people in the face for fun.
I shoot people in the face to teach them a lession. I shoot people in the nuts for fun.

Sarcasmo said:

Yes, shooting people in the face purely for entertainment is wrong.

:shady: :shifty: :shady: :shifty:

theacoustician said:
I shoot people in the face to teach them a lession. I shoot people in the nuts for fun.

Damn dude. You are hardcore. ;)

previescar.jpg

theacoustician said:
I'm actually freaky accurate with a rifle. Never shot a handgun though.

Rifles are fun, but I prefer handguns. It's been awhile since I've shot them regularly (my dad has lots of different rifles and handguns and I've been shooting them since I was about 10) so I need to practice lots. Since KNYTE just picked up his own pistol, I doubt that will be very hard to do. He's probably already planning another trip to my parents (we just got back) so he can shoot it again.

kiwi said:
Rifles are fun, but I prefer handguns. It's been awhile since I've shot them regularly (my dad has lots of different rifles and handguns and I've been shooting them since I was about 10) so I need to practice lots. Since KNYTE just picked up his own pistol, I doubt that will be very hard to do. He's probably already planning another trip to my parents (we just got back) so he can shoot it again.

:shifty:

Content Edit: My next project is going to be to piece together a AR-15 M4 over the next 6 months or so. Just buy a piece here and there and then put it together. Kiwi doesn't know about these sekrat plans yet :fly:. ....wait a second....

Last edited:
Pandora said:
*whines* wtf?! No fair! You don't even like guns! You won't even let Bast get one?! Stacy needs to take me!! I wanna a gun dammit! I just need to learn how to shoot first! :(
A) Stick grip in place between your thumb and index finger on dominant hand
B) Wrap fingers around grip
C) With opposite hand, pull the slide firmly back and release

D) Wrap opposite hand around grip
E) Switch safety to 'fire'
F) Line up sights on target downrange
G) Insert finger in trigger guard and place lightly on trigger
H) Inhale, exhale and squeeze at same time

Repeat F-H as needed

FlamingGlory said:
A) Stick grip in place between your thumb and index finger on dominant hand
B) Wrap fingers around grip
C) With opposite hand, pull the slide firmly back and release

D) Wrap opposite hand around grip
E) Switch safety to 'fire'
F) Line up sights on target downrange
G) Insert finger in trigger guard and place lightly on trigger
H) Inhale, exhale and squeeze at same time

Repeat F-H until target stops moving

fixt

When I was a kid, my step dad used to stand on our back porch and shoot across the yard and pond and hit pots he strategically placed on an old stump that was dug up when we created the pond.

He'd let me shoot once in awhile as well, and lets just say he let me learn about recoil the hard way.