I watched the strangest short..

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some pretty strange shorts when I was a kid. My mom made me this pair out of the wildest, most neon, typical 80s pattern she could find. The crotch was cut kinda funny, so the seam ended up riding right on my pee hole. I avoided running in those as much as I could

jaxxor said:
I had some pretty strange shorts when I was a kid. My mom made me this pair out of the wildest, most neon, typical 80s pattern she could find. The crotch was cut kinda funny, so the seam ended up riding right on my pee hole. I avoided running in those as much as I could
Way to keep this on topic in a twisted way. :applause:

(Why are most of your stories deal with your winkie?)

April23 said:
Way to keep this on topic in a twisted way. :applause:

(Why are most of your stories deal with your winkie?)

well, it seems to make most of my decisions for me, so I figure I may as well give credit where credit is due.

P.S. it hasn't been a "winkie" since I was like, 11 :squint:

jaxxor said:

My mom used to make jams. Yeah, those were sweet.

ChikkenNoodul said:
No no Tattoo, that is not the brains.

You see, I am a simple man tattoo, with simple needs. You must put your new hole to use immediately if you wish to leave this island.

Ok, so now were talkin about skullfucking suicidal midgets
The day can only go down hill from here
:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.