I wasn't trolled! (pics)

K

kristchan

ufss1.jpg

it rattled a lot. I thought they broke it.

ufss2.jpg

ufss3.jpg

I'm gonna smell like candy :drool:

ufss4.jpg

hay! she still posts here!

fly said:
The ice cream is melted. Cool book. :cool:
I set it on the counter to soften while I ate my sammich. then it prematurely ejaculated ameretto all over the place. I had to lick it up. slowly.

I don't know if my secret santa person got theres or not yet, but they should have. I don't think they will know who it's from though.

i'll join in next year...maybe...:D i want to see someone's face when they get an orange for xmas..

no, i am not a troll, silly :p

i hope you like the book! i remember you being into renfaire and medieval-type stuff, so when i saw that book i thought of you immediately. it's something that you can read and also share with your kids (at home and maybe at school too). the vanilla stuff is strictly for you though, everyone deserves to smell like they are so sweet that they should be licked;)

i hope you enjoy your presents! :heart:

F33nX said:
i hope you like the book! i remember you being into renfaire and medieval-type stuff, so when i saw that book i thought of you immediately.
aw, thanks!
Lita has already stolen the book from me. (As she has almost all of my presents :) ) but she knows she's not allowed to open it without Mama being there. There's too many little pretty things she can rip off.
The book is NOT going to school. I don't trust those little rugrats. :D