I was think about makin' some uf tshirts.

SpangeMonkee said:
to answer some questions:

1) I'll sell the shirts at pretty much cost + shipping.
2) I'll get the moeny via paypal (only when I have the shirts).
3) I'll let you know when I'll be taking orders.
4) no, you can't have a free shirt. (bast's will cost $2 more than everyone else's)
hurry! hurry!

SpangeMonkee said:
to answer some questions:

1) I'll sell the shirts at pretty much cost + shipping.
2) I'll get the moeny via paypal (only when I have the shirts).
3) I'll let you know when I'll be taking orders.
4) no, you can't have a free shirt. (bast's will cost $2 more than everyone else's)

mother fuck

test_shirts-web.jpg

some test shirts I made. theac & pandora saw them this weekend. I've been slammed with 4 final art projects this week so I haven't had time to appease you fuckers. the white on dark will look better than what is shown here. like I said, test shirts.

SpangeMonkee said:
test_shirts-web.jpg

some test shirts I made. theac & pandora saw them this weekend. I've been slammed with 4 final art projects this week so I haven't had time to appease you fuckers. the white on dark will look better than what is shown here. like I said, test shirts.

You are the best :heart:

I like the grey at the top, but funzies details come out best in the black on white. I so want to wear that to the mall one saturday. I have a feeling I'll have a hard time convincing JJ to be seen with me tho.

wh00p!
SQUEEGIES2.JPG

bought some squeegies today. I'll mess around with the paypal later tonight and see how to set that shit up. Don't send me your order yet!

I think the final price will come to $7 for white and $8 for another color.
I can print white or black on to those colors.

Here are the available shirt colors.
ShirtColors.jpg

The shirts will be a 50/50 Poly Cotton blend. If you guys wanna vote on a different shirt (100% cotton.. etc..), then I will refigure the price. I'm not ordering a buncha different shirts though.

Best by Fruit of the Loom 50/50 crew neck
5.4 oz., 50/50 T-Shirt. Quarter-turned. Seamless ribbed collar. Taped shoulder-to-shoulder. Double-needle stitched hemmed sleeves and bottom. Youth has one piece seamed ribbed collar.