I was looking for the next big energy drink and found this

Pandora said:
I don't think I've seen any ads for it, but then again I don't watch much tv. But all the other energy drinks I've tried were either sickly sweet or made me way to jittery. :hs:
I don't think they have tv commercials. Radio and/or billboards = :lol:

gottoys? said:
Hmmm never tried it this way.

I am a Red Bull addict ... and I even love the taste of it. Actually I'm addicted to the taste too, I get sad when I finish the little can :( . It kinda taste like liquid vitamins.

I buy the sugarfree kind in the 4pak - dam only 10 calories and I am bouncing off walls for hours :heart:
If you can, find some orginal Thai formulated Red Bull (Krating Daeng). You want a rush, this is the real deal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Bull <-- picture

You can usually find it in farmer's markets. Its a little less carbonated and a bit thicker consistancy (but not sweeter, just thicker). Mostly tastes like Red Bull but has a little something in there you can't quite place (probably nicotine).

I can pop a few provigil and take a nap. I'm an energy drink addict. Caffine is my friend. I'm always looking for a new better one. I wasn't impressed with the new mountain dew mdx

Bubbles said:
Sadly, I have no camera yet. But rest assured that I just finished what could quite possibly be the best coffee I have ever had. :drool:
Three words : Toffee Nut Latte

Make sure you ask for it with whip.