I want to see a ghost. Where are the ghosts? I see no ghosts.

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Seeing a ghost is something I've wanted to experience since my early teens. To me, seeing something that steps out of the bounds of science would be mind blowing. That's why I'm always interested in hearing other people's ghost stories, I'm always full of questions at the end of the story, mainly because I'm pretty damn skeptical and after years of reading about them, well, I know the right questions to ask. I've got a friend that will go out to 'haunted sites' with me on occasion. My best friend shares my same passion of seeing something from beyond the grave, but since we never find anything we've basically become pretty active UEs.

Anyways, anyone here got a ghost story to share?

Also, this is a great place to reference places known to be haunted:

http://theshadowlands.net/places/

I used to think my house was haunted as a kid. It may have been because there were things that would happen that I still have no explanation for. But ghosts exist outside of my idea of the real world, so I pretend that stuff didn't happen. :dunno:

elpmis said:
you gonna throw ghost cookies at us?

No, you'll wake up and see a plate of cookies next to your bed, and you'll be afraid to eat them because you won't know where they came from or what is in them :D

Drool-Boy said:
we gonna get to see some ghost tits?

Sure, why not? :shifty:

Come down to Savannah. We have the most hauntings per square foot than anywhere else. There are about 6 or 7 tour groups down here that specialize in nothing but ghost tours. JJ and I went on a walking tour with theac and pandora, so they can back me up on this. Some pretty freaky stuff if you believe in all of that.

Someone on the 'other' forum used to have some fantastic ghost stories. Stuff about upside down crosses in mirrors and her friends flipping out and going into catatonic states at her house.

elpmis said:

There are three things.

Spirits attached to me

I'm a pretty hyper person, but I get tired really fast. Also a couple years ago my feelings weren't so happy. She explained it like this... there was a spirit that really like the energy I gave off and would sometimes drain too much and make me unhappy and tired at the time. She said all I had to do was demand it to leave if I wanted to feel better.

I didn't buy that. :confused:

Spirit holding me down in my sleep

This has happened to me for as long as I can remember. Sleep Paralysis, where you are asleep and then awake, but can't move or talk. I've talked to another member on this board that had the same thing. It's really scary because you can hear everything going on around you, the fan spinning or people downstairs chatting away yet you can't move. The last time I had one was probably the scariest one I've ever had. I couldn't open my eyes of course but I could see red blood (or something) behind a figure that looked like satan or a demon who was holding me down. The only way I can figure out how to get out of it is to push myself to go back to sleep. She then explained it that this ghost or spirit is upset with me because it used to fuel off of my negative energy and now that I'm constantly happy it wants to scare it out of me or something... meh.

I don't get that either.... :confused:

Things out of the corner of my eye

She would say whenever you look over because you saw something in your preipherial vision and its gone is claimed to be a ghost sighting. I think i just had something in my eye.

Who knows maybe there are ghosts and spirits, I haven't had a tradtional occurance if they are indeed ghosts.

I've also read an article where only certain people with a special mindset can actually see ghosts. If I find that article again, I'll post it.

April23 said:
I've also read an article where only certain people with a special mindset can actually see ghosts. If I find that article again, I'll post it.

Yeah, me too. Those "special" people live in "special" places with other "special" people.

My coworker is a ghost fiend. She visits ghost message boards and claims she sees ghosts in her townhome. I don't dismiss this outright because I don't want my face melted off by some vengeful ghost.

While working on our house a few weeks ago by myself I had the radio playing. All of a sudden it shut off for no reason. Called my wife to see if my bro in law had come over and was trying to scare me, but he was at a friends. I went downstairs like, 10 minutes later and saw that the thing was still plugged in, it just had magically shut off.

Yeah, me too. Those "special" people live in "special" places with other "special" people.

Ya ya I know about those people, one day I hope to be one of them.

smileynev said:
My coworker is a ghost fiend. She visits ghost message boards and claims she sees ghosts in her townhome. I don't dismiss this outright because I don't want my face melted off by some vengeful ghost.

While working on our house a few weeks ago by myself I had the radio playing. All of a sudden it shut off for no reason. Called my wife to see if my bro in law had come over and was trying to scare me, but he was at a friends. I went downstairs like, 10 minutes later and saw that the thing was still plugged in, it just had magically shut off.

The ghost ate the capacitor dude.