I want to see a ghost. Where are the ghosts? I see no ghosts.

April23 said:
Ya ya I know about those people, one day I hope to be one of them.

The ghost ate the capacitor dude.

He must have puked it back up when I turned it back on. Fuckin crazy ghosts.

Holy shit!! What if april is a ghost?? Seriously, she won't post pics and nobody has ever seen her.

smileynev said:
My coworker is a ghost fiend. She visits ghost message boards and claims she sees ghosts in her townhome. I don't dismiss this outright because I don't want my face melted off by some vengeful ghost.

While working on our house a few weeks ago by myself I had the radio playing. All of a sudden it shut off for no reason. Called my wife to see if my bro in law had come over and was trying to scare me, but he was at a friends. I went downstairs like, 10 minutes later and saw that the thing was still plugged in, it just had magically shut off.

My ipod did that the other day in my car. Just shut off for no reason. I thought I had gotten a bad copy of a song and looked at it, but it had just cut off in the middle of a song and gone to the *charging* screen. Dunno why.

bast_imret said:
My ipod did that the other day in my car. Just shut off for no reason. I thought I had gotten a bad copy of a song and looked at it, but it had just cut off in the middle of a song and gone to the *charging* screen. Dunno why.

iPod ghosts. Very, very common.

There were strange things that would happen at my grandparent's house when I was a kid....... not entirely sure how to explain them either. April's sleep paralysis seems kinda like something that happened to me once.... but that's been so long ago, who knows? It was just a weird house, I know that much. My aunts and other family members always talked about weird feelings and strange things happening in that house.

BigDov said:
There were strange things that would happen at my grandparent's house when I was a kid....... not entirely sure how to explain them either. April's sleep paralysis seems kinda like something that happened to me once.... but that's been so long ago, who knows? It was just a weird house, I know that much. My aunts and other family members always talked about weird feelings and strange things happening in that house.

Sleep paralysis is a medical condition, not a metaphysical happening.

smileynev said:
Sleep paralysis is a medical condition, not a metaphysical happening.

Supposedly it happens most when you lie on your back. Something in your brain doesn't trigger your body to wake up, just your mind.

I'll be working in a 200 year old hospital in a few months time. There's lots of stories about it, I'll see if I can here anymore about that.
I believe that during the building of an extension, it revealed in excess of a few thousand bodies from the famine. It's quite a creepy place, especially at night.

Galen said:
I'll be working in a 200 year old hospital in a few months time. There's lots of stories about it, I'll see if I can here anymore about that.
I believe that during the building of an extension, it revealed in excess of a few thousand bodies from the famine. It's quite a creepy place, especially at night.
pics

Galen said:

Potato?

Galen said:
Yes, it's the only one we've ever had. I thought you were saying what everyone always says :p

That you're ugly, like a potato? I apologize for not being fully aware of your country of residence. Next time I shall just assume that all people are from Ireland until they tell me otherwise.

smileynev said:
That you're ugly, like a potato? I apologize for not being fully aware of your country of residence. Next time I shall just assume that all people are from Ireland until they tell me otherwise.
:p
I apologize, I thought that people were well aware of that fact. I shall remind everyone in future before any further discussion, thanks to you fine sir.