I want to hallucinate

I'm thinking it just depends on the stuff you have because I've been cold zooted on that shit and don't recall that I used a butane

It depends on the strength of the extract and how much you use. The suggestion to use butane is because it burns hotter and you won't waste as much salvia. The extract takes a bit more heat to really get going.

I remember when I was in high school I accidentally inhaled some glue fumes in art class, convinced myself I was high and spent the rest of the day giggling and telling everyone I loved them. Tres pathetique!

I know, Im weird. I can feel like I am getting drunk just by being around people who are drinking.

Saves a lot of time and money.

I've never had a problem controlling my thoughts on any hallucinogen. There's always that thing in the back of my mind telling me it's just a drug. Perhaps it's just that some people have a predisposition to losing it. I have had one bad trip where I believed demons were coming out of the walls and chasing me, but I was fine less than 3 hours later.

Peyote is the only drug that has gotten me so far out there that I couldn't hear the little voice, but it wasn't an unpleasant experience and I had a good sitter. I have yet to try DMT but I hear that's a hell of a thing.

I just think you have to go into it all with the idea that everything is going to be fine and make sure the setting you are in is suitable for the experience and your mental state is sound.