I want to become a volunteer fire fighter

C

crazymike

I'm doubting the chances of this, but is anyone on this board a member of their local fire department?

How long was the training?

How much of your time does it take up on a weekly basis?

How do things like red lights work? Can I run them?

Is there any height requirements? I'm not very tall....

I'm not a fireman, but I am part of an all dude club that is kind of like being a fireman among other dudes that are kind of like fireman, um, just PM me if you want to dress up like a fireman and fuck other dudes on top of a 1990 Astro Minivan that is painted red like a little fire truck

You also have to be able to haul equipment up a ladder in a sertain amount of time and such.

elpmis said:
I'm not a fireman, but I am part of an all dude club that is kind of like being a fireman among other dudes that are kind of like fireman, um, just PM me if you want to dress up like a fireman and fuck other dudes on top of a 1990 Astro Minivan that is painted red like a little fire truck
So its required to bring your own hose?

wr3kt said:
I think you're too short man....honestly.

I think so too, but then I see these tiny little female ones.

The main reason is their is a shortage of EMT around here. And if you join the volunteer they give you free training for EMT.

Drool-Boy said:
I thought about doing it once, but then I realized it was too much like real work.
Plus Id need a haircut.

Plus you're so beer soaked you'd go up in flames.

crazymike said:
I think so too, but then I see these tiny little female ones.

The main reason is their is a shortage of EMT around here. And if you join the volunteer they give you free training for EMT.

Ah...see that's different. I'm sure they have certain people designated as EMTs and others as firefighters.
I imagine they start seperating and training certain people for one more than the other.

That make sense?