i used to think i had a drinking problem... until

wow.. my friend just called me from NC and told me i called her at 11:30 last night on my way home.. SERIOUSLY don't remember that at all.. No shots for me tonight WAW

Dangeorus shit...

wow.. my friend just called me from NC and told me i called her at 11:30 last night on my way home.. SERIOUSLY don't remember that at all.. No shots for me tonight WAW

Dangeorus shit...

when the girls are pouring car bombs for everyone I'll remember that :p

i knew a couple of friends who overdid G and ended up in the hospital. i'm pretty skeert of that stuff.

Its TONS of fun when done in moderation, reminds me of being on painkillers, so you might actually like it. Unfortunately (and with all due respect), because of people like your friends, it gets demonized...

Its TONS of fun when done in moderation, reminds me of being on painkillers, so you might actually like it. Unfortunately (and with all due respect), because of people like your friends, it gets demonized...

*loud cracking sound from back seat

Me: That was Zac's head hitting the window, wasn't it?
April: Yeah, I think he's ok though.

well, it WAS in college. :fly: i don't know how much these two did, but i know it's easy to overdue. what's a cap full, anyway? :D