Sep 2, 2005
Orlando
Marklar
₥486
I went out with WAW

1. You don't get discounts there.. take note of your bill

2. Why the hell did you let me pay the bill

3. Damnit if i vaguely remember getting back to my hotel

4. How the fuck does someone wake up sleeping upside down half on a bed without an alarm and wake up at the exact right time??

5. WTF .. i haven't been this kind of hungover in forever...

6. Same bat time tonight? Your buying for the next 3 weeks...

100 dollar bar tab... Good thing i'm expensing most of it..

ANYwho... ATL folks should come out this weekend, we'll be ripping up the streets in drunken debauchery!!!

:lol:
that's a normal night for me :D

like I said, it depends on the girls mood on how much free tab you get...last week I went shot for shot with them for 6 hours and got an $11 tab :lol:

good to see ya man...braves game coming up

I drink every night don't get me wrong, but it's usually 3-5 beers then i'm out, unless i don't have to work in which case it's 10-12 beers then out. It looked like my damn eyes were going to pop out of my head this morning..

This is NOT a good look in a suit, not even a little bit.. Regardless.. I'll see ya tonight WAW.. same bat channel same bat place right?

I'm snagging your reciept so i can expense it though :D we can do this for three weeks and drink pretty much free..Just don't tell the boss

If I drink too much I spend the next day sweating out alcohol.

The worst part about growing older is that hangovers hurt a hell of a lot worse than when you were younger.

If I drink too much I spend the next day sweating out alcohol.

The worst part about growing older is that hangovers hurt a hell of a lot worse than when you were younger.

I never said i was old grandpa... i just stated it's been a while since i drank like that...

Now grab your walker and go change your adult diaper

:p

:heart:

I drink every night don't get me wrong, but it's usually 3-5 beers then i'm out, unless i don't have to work in which case it's 10-12 beers then out. It looked like my damn eyes were going to pop out of my head this morning..

This is NOT a good look in a suit, not even a little bit.. Regardless.. I'll see ya tonight WAW.. same bat channel same bat place right?

I'm snagging your reciept so i can expense it though :D we can do this for three weeks and drink pretty much free..Just don't tell the boss

receipts are all yours man...cruise back down here

the apt I'm getting is right above that place :lol:

about what I'd expect.

can't imagine having an expense account, that'd be choice.

when I get really, REALLY roasted I wake up fully clothed. shoes and all.

:lol: i wake up naked in the kitchen or the front part of my bathroom.. LOVE the cold tile apparently.. Cats think it's wierd though..

it's really bad when i crash at a friends place after a heavy night of drinking!! ;)

Expense accounts are choice BTW

:lol: i wake up naked in the kitchen or the front part of my bathroom.. LOVE the cold tile apparently.. Cats think it's wierd though..

it's really bad when i crash at a friends place after a heavy night of drinking!! ;)

And why have I not been a part of these adventures?!??! :mad:

I do that but with fetal alcohol syndrome. That's where I drink too much and wake up nude in the fetal position on a cold floor.