I told you so...

why didn't they just DL the version that doesn't require steam authentication? :tard:'s You just apply the patch and then set up your firewall to block the program when it tries to communicate out.

bast_imret said:
why didn't they just DL the version that doesn't require steam authentication? :tard:'s You just apply the patch and then set up your firewall to block the program when it tries to communicate out.

Or people could actually buy it...but not you. You have to save money to buy me Christmas presents ;)

bast_imret said:

cuz that would have been the smrat way to go about it

Drool-Boy said:
cuz that would have been the smrat way to go about it

I know, that's why I'm playing it. :fly: It is really good though. I probably will pick up a copy at some point. Probably once HL1:S is available without paying $80 for the collectors edition.

Why on earth do people bitch about having to have the cd in the drive to play? Seriously. :wtf:

Excedrin said:
Why on earth do people bitch about having to have the cd in the drive to play? Seriously. :wtf:

If you play more than one game at a time I guess it can be a pain, but otherwise I dunno.
People have to bitch about something I guess.

Drool-Boy said:
If you play more than one game at a time I guess it can be a pain, but otherwise I dunno.
People have to bitch about something I guess.

Yeah, how 'bout that having to eat? wtf is up with that.

Excedrin said:
many people are whinging because it makes it troublesome to say, play on your desktop and on your laptop. i guess they're forgetting (or being too thick to notice) that you never buy the game, you purchase revokable permission to play it

any game that i could crack (purchased or borrowed or whatever) i did so that i could listen to CDs at the same time and to make it easier to keep my game discs in pristine condition. so there is minor reason to complain

Im sick of PC games these days. No game is worth $100 !

If I want a game Ill go halves with my brother, or wait a while until the price goes down.

Talkie said:
Im sick of PC games these days. No game is worth $100 !

If I want a game Ill go halves with my brother, or wait a while until the price goes down.
What game costs $100? Besides Steel Batallion.

theacoustician said:
What game costs $100? Besides Steel Batallion.
aussie dollars dude. even lower exchange rate than to the canadian dollar

lolol canadian dollar is weak