I told you so...

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
73,183
24,473
1,073
Steam
mattressfish
I.C.Water said:
yea the gigolo thing just aint workin out :(

And when are you really gonna tell us what you do, fgt?

By 'us', i mean me, cause im sure someone here has to know...
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
why didn't they just DL the version that doesn't require steam authentication? :tard:'s You just apply the patch and then set up your firewall to block the program when it tries to communicate out.
 

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
4,543
0
0
42
Savannah, GA
bast_imret said:
why didn't they just DL the version that doesn't require steam authentication? :tard:'s You just apply the patch and then set up your firewall to block the program when it tries to communicate out.


Or people could actually buy it...but not you. You have to save money to buy me Christmas presents ;)
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,387
35,505
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
bast_imret said:
why didn't they just DL the version that doesn't require steam authentication? :tard:'s You just apply the patch and then set up your firewall to block the program when it tries to communicate out.


cuz that would have been the smrat way to go about it
 

bast_imret

Erect Member
Oct 26, 2004
5,219
39
41
Drool-Boy said:
cuz that would have been the smrat way to go about it

I know, that's why I'm playing it. :fly: It is really good though. I probably will pick up a copy at some point. Probably once HL1:S is available without paying $80 for the collectors edition.
 
E

Excedrin

Guest
Why on earth do people bitch about having to have the cd in the drive to play? Seriously. :wtf:
 

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
67,387
35,505
1,323
52
Uranus
Steam
heyfubuddy
Excedrin said:
Why on earth do people bitch about having to have the cd in the drive to play? Seriously. :wtf:


If you play more than one game at a time I guess it can be a pain, but otherwise I dunno.
People have to bitch about something I guess.
 
E

Excedrin

Guest
Drool-Boy said:
If you play more than one game at a time I guess it can be a pain, but otherwise I dunno.
People have to bitch about something I guess.

Yeah, how 'bout that having to eat? wtf is up with that.
 
B

bungle

Guest
Excedrin said:
Why on earth do people bitch about having to have the cd in the drive to play? Seriously. :wtf:
many people are whinging because it makes it troublesome to say, play on your desktop and on your laptop. i guess they're forgetting (or being too thick to notice) that you never buy the game, you purchase revokable permission to play it

any game that i could crack (purchased or borrowed or whatever) i did so that i could listen to CDs at the same time and to make it easier to keep my game discs in pristine condition. so there is minor reason to complain
 
T

Talkie

Guest
Im sick of PC games these days. No game is worth $100 !

If I want a game Ill go halves with my brother, or wait a while until the price goes down.
 

theacoustician

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
12,781
4
0
Talkie said:
Im sick of PC games these days. No game is worth $100 !

If I want a game Ill go halves with my brother, or wait a while until the price goes down.
What game costs $100? Besides Steel Batallion.
 
B

bungle

Guest
theacoustician said:
What game costs $100? Besides Steel Batallion.
aussie dollars dude. even lower exchange rate than to the canadian dollar

lolol canadian dollar is weak