Video I Told My Kids I Ate All Their Halloween Candy 2016 Challenge

Omg I love these things JK does!
I was just watching Mean Tweets this morning.

I have never seen his show, just these little clips on YouTube and they are so funny

Thanks Wonky

My favorite:

"DeMarcus Cousins is an emotional lesbian."

"A 30 rack of coors light is $23 now at Sun Stop. Thanks Obama!"

I had Mr. Mister - Broken Wings ready to post in this thread, clicked on it... and it's a Jimmy Kimmel video.

Acceptable. You get a pass this time, wickie.

Omg I love these things JK does!
I was just watching Mean Tweets this morning.

I have never seen his show, just these little clips on YouTube and they are so funny

Thanks Wonky

I posted this on another forum and people said this

"Never found this funny. Why would you want to make your child upset and cry just for a laugh? Seems pretty dicky to me. That's like telling your spouse their boss called and said they were fired. Getting them all worked up and then saying, "Ha ha. Just kidding. Isn't that funny?""

"Pathetic parents. Using their children for their own personal gain"

I remember one year my cousin and I thpught it would be funny to steal someones candy. We ran up behind these people grabbed their bags of candy and took off running. We made it back to my cousins house and his mom knew we stole the candy since we were only out like 10 minutes.

As punishment she made us hand out the candy we stole to people. I hear a trick or treat so i go to the door and its the mother fucking kids we stole the candy from lulz

I remember one year my cousin and I thpught it would be funny to steal someones candy. We ran up behind these people grabbed their bags of candy and took off running. We made it back to my cousins house and his mom knew we stole the candy since we were only out like 10 minutes.

As punishment she made us hand out the candy we stole to people. I hear a trick or treat so i go to the door and its the mother fucking kids we stole the candy from lulz

Fn bully.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
I posted this on another forum and people said this

"Never found this funny. Why would you want to make your child upset and cry just for a laugh? Seems pretty dicky to me. That's like telling your spouse their boss called and said they were fired. Getting them all worked up and then saying, "Ha ha. Just kidding. Isn't that funny?""

"Pathetic parents. Using their children for their own personal gain"

Like telling your kids that god is real. :oopsie:

How about not telling your kids god is real or made up?
I've told them they can make up their own minds, they will anyways.

Wait what?
You mean .... You mean I've been on my best behavior for nothing!
I've been good, Nukes. I only drink on days that end in Y and I always tip my hookers $5 more than the asking price.

..... All for nothing.
What are we here for, Nukes!?!

• Gravy
Reactions: OOD and nukes