I think ShawnDavid can see into the future

I go to the same barber I've gone to for the past 15 years. I asked him to buzz me last week, "Are you serious?" I have just a tad more hair than you do at this point. And before april asks, there are no blinds.

Not to sound like a queer, but you look pretty damn good, I must say. You might be offended someone from the same sex complimenting you, but I have to say, I dig the new do. I would pimp it for a while.

:heart:

Not to sound like a queer, but you look pretty damn good, I must say. You might be offended someone from the same sex complimenting you, but I have to say, I dig the new do. I would pimp it for a while.

I don't mind compliments from gay guys. I like to think that maybe they were actually straight and I was just so good that they couldn't help themselves.

I wish I had some alcohol and money.

I don't mind compliments from gay guys. I like to think that maybe they were actually straight and I was just so good that they couldn't help themselves.

I wish I had some alcohol and money.

Yes, that is exactly the point. Keep thinking we are straight and that there is nothing to worry about. don't at all worry about me unzipping your pants right now. Yes, don't worry about this because I am straight. Yes, everything is fine......

Yes, that is exactly the point. Keep thinking we are straight and that there is nothing to worry about. don't at all worry about me unzipping your pants right now. Yes, don't worry about this because I am straight. Yes, everything is fine......

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

wait a minuet! i completly forgot to add...

DONT STROKE SHAWNS EGO MORE THAN HE ALREADY DOES HIMSELF!!!!!!

thanks to this, im expecting to see shawn open a fortune teller booth at the next carnival, with the guy that drags the cross up and down 19!

:p , no reason to get offended by a compliment.

wait a minuet! i completly forgot to add...

DONT STROKE SHAWNS EGO MORE THAN HE ALREADY DOES HIMSELF!!!!!!

thanks to this, im expecting to see shawn open a fortune teller booth at the next carnival, with the guy that drags the cross up and down 19!

Just as long as he doesnt change Tom Hanks into his son and vise versa, I dont think America could handle that again...

194912.jpg

I am still trying to figure this out waw??? lol. I might be missing something cause you know that is rather usual with me...

Big
http://imdb.com/title/tt0094737/

Plot Outline: When a boy wishes to be big at a magic wish machine, he wakes up the next morning and finds himself in an adult body literally overnight

Isnt this the one with the quarter wish machine at the peer or caravel or something and he becomes a grown up and shit. 1988, dont remember much with all the drug stops from then til now but hey :fly: