I think ShawnDavid can see into the future

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
So I went to get my hair cut at the local Supercuts today as I usually do since I don't care about my hair enough to make appointments at a specific place. I went in and a cutsie 20-year-oldish girl called me back to do the cut. When she asked what I wanted I told her to clip it with no guard (zer0) on the sides and back and leave it about one and half inches long on top. She simply said "ok" and started in on the sides with the zero as ordered. We chatted back and forth as she cut away and at one point she walked up to her little counter thing to change clipper heads, came back to me, and without warning ran the clippers up the front of my skull with the 1.5 clipper guard on!

I sat shocked for a second and said "Uh, how short did you just go?"

Terrified she suddenly realized her mistake and shakily said "Uh, the 1.5 clipper guard.....I'm so sorry."

I immediately began to laugh, but the girl was absolutely petrified and didn't know what to do.

"You'd better just finish it up, there's nothing else that can be done right?" I said.

So she continued on shaving my head, apologizing every 5 seconds and saying that there would be no charge. The whole cut took about 5 minutes from that point of course, at the end of which she said, almost in tears while not being able to look at me "I know this is kind of pointless to ask, but would you like any gel or product in your hair?"

I just laughed and told that I was fine, and she really shouldn't be so worried about it, it's hair, it'll grow back, I hope.

Obligatory posing as if in the reload video and wearing the legendary shooting gloves.

19645bab535165f8.jpg

Last edited:
The whole cut took about 5 minutes from that point of course, at the end of which she said, almost in tears while not being able to look at me "I know this is kind of pointless to ask, but would you like any gel or product in your hair?"

did she seriously ask that? :lol:

yknow you coulda just asked for a high and tight and probably would have avoided the shavage :p

yulp yulp. plus, if you buy your own clippers, the price per haircut goes down every time you cut your own hair.
Very true. My wife cuts mine with clippers. I've done it myself a few times. It's easier and much less of a beating than going to a supercuts or whatnot.

bro your hair looks good. the same thing happened to me before shawns wedding, luckily i went a few days early fearing this may occur.

but now i just let ms.ruthless do it, she grooms dogs, why not me! lol

<--currently pimping the big fro

knyte, I think it actually looks better...it suits your paramilitary fetish :p

i think it looks very nice! i don't think many men can pull off the head shaved thing without looking like a kid. you did it though.