I think my ass is bleeding

zengirl

If I had a dollar might give ya 99
Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
I'm typing up a lecture for my boss on vestibular dysfuncions (dizziness)

It's 22 pages converted to power point slides (just text) and he can't spell or write.

I'm doing my best to decypher his handwriting and figure out what these words like "Labyrinthitis", "Endolymphatic hydrops" and all that when he throws in stuff like, "...results from accumulation of otoconial DEBRE..." instead of debris.

:tard:

I'm going crosseyed. I had it half way done yesterday and he came in this morning and redid the whole thing, so not only do I need to start over, but he's doubled it in size and wants it done by noon.

Oops.

Please tell me of tardations of your bosses because I don't want to be the only one.

My brain is bleeding too, but thats because I caught it in my zipper. LOL...LOL.

zengirl said:
Thus the Oops

I'm really ready for the weekend. Is it just me or has this week been shit?

I haven't seen the sun since March.

no real complaints about my bosses. it's all customer and coworker annoyance for me

My boss gave me some data entry crap (busy work) to do during my last week with the company. So yesterday he came into my office and asked if I've had any problems. I looked up at him and said, "It's just data entry. :rolleyes: " I've always wanted to roll my eyes at him. I LOVE quitting!

ChikkenNoodul said:
That's how my old house was, I never saw it during the day.

We've just had some crappy weather for the last 3 or 4 weeks or so.