Sp`ange

Flaccid Member
Nov 19, 2004
33.745091, -84.390205
www.uselessforums.com
Marklar
₥0
ram_tat.jpg

I'm gonna get it as a band around my ankle.

I'm just wondering if I should draw some traces on there or not.

b_sinning said:
Might as well just get Nerd tattooed across your forehead.

Sorry to be negative. Had to come into work too early and have hell of a headache.

can't do nerd -- it's geek. and this computer thingy is VERY fitting. i think it'll look pretty good!

i love your little signature thingy...can't believe i've just noticed it! pretty witty...

Thorn Bird said:
can't do nerd -- it's geek. and this computer thingy is VERY fitting. i think it'll look pretty good!

i love your little signature thingy...can't believe i've just noticed it! pretty witty...

As long as they get the colors uniform.

Galen said:
Don't get a tattoo, you'll just regret it in a few years.

nope...i've had mine for seven, and it brings more and more meaning to my life as i go on. it's not for anyone else but me, and i love it.

Yeah, good luck explaining what the hell the thing is around your ankle to people in ten years.

b_sinning said:
Do you have any?
Nope, A friend of mine got a huge tattoo on his upper arm a year or so ago. He absolutly hates the thing now and is probably going to have to get it lasered off.
Besides, I don't think the field I'm entering allows tattoo's in visible areas.

Tattoos are the most trendy thing I can currently think of. I think even 10 year olds get them now. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the last 4 people alive who doesn't have one.

But anyway, I think you should get a unicorn on your lower back. A cool unicorn, like rearing up with its hooves in the air and shit.