I think I'd like to have a baby

J

jaxxor

yep, right away. I'm sure my partner will be supportive and understanding of my wishes. the pregnancy will be rough on her I imagine, what with having to work and all, but she's a trooper!

My two brothers already have kids, I gotta catch up!

pics of niece and nephew for content

jaxxor said:
yep, right away. I'm sure my partner will be supportive and understanding of my wishes. the pregnancy will be rough on her I imagine, what with having to work and all, but she's a trooper!

My two brothers already have kids, I gotta catch up!

pics of niece and nephew for content

There's the spirit!

*snicker* I have a feeling the dreaded "We need to talk" conversation is on the horizon...
hsugh.gif

Personally at this point I am thinking pregnancy really sucks. I can't sleep, and I am constantly uncomfortable. I guess it will all be worth it in a few weeks... until then I will bitch and complain.

HifiGirly said:
Personally at this point I am thinking pregnancy really sucks. I can't sleep, and I am constantly uncomfortable. I guess it will all be worth it in a few weeks... until then I will bitch and complain.

I don't have to be preggo, so I'm not really worried about it.

jaxxor said:
I don't have to be preggo, so I'm not really worried about it.

If you are in a relationship with someone who is, yes you will have to worry about it.

smileynev said:
If you are in a relationship with someone who is, yes you will have to worry about it.

nga pls. she'll be so busy cooking and cleaning she won't have time to complain.

before I get castrated here I'd like make sure everybody knows I'm joking

jaxxor said:
nga pls. she'll be so busy cooking and cleaning she won't have time to complain.

Cook, clean, complain, note they all start with c and are therefore interchangeable.

jaxxor said:

pussy. You never, ever let on when you're joking. Ever. -10 sleeman points.

smileynev said:
pussy. You never, ever let on when you're joking. Ever. -10 sleeman points.

I don't want to get roofied at the gf's house. She's got a wicked imagination.

babies - at this point in my life I'm 90% opposed to the idea

cleaning - eh, when the toilets start looking bad I'll break down and give them a swipe with the scrubbing bubbles brush/flush thingie.

cooking - yeah if I'm hungry, but it's a real pain in the ass

happily neverafter said:
babies - at this point in my life I'm 90% opposed to the idea

cleaning - eh, when the toilets start looking bad I'll break down and give them a swipe with the scrubbing bubbles brush/flush thingie.

cooking - yeah if I'm hungry, but it's a real pain in the ass
captn crunch chicken. :drool:

jaxxor said:

Of course you are, dear. Because a :tard: like that would never hook up with a chick like me :batseyes: