I think I'd like to have a baby

I think I should offer my services as a stud. I hear about how these prize animal's spooge is worth thousands, and it makes me think I could probably get tons of money for a small vial of jaxxorseed

jaxxor said:
I think I should offer my services as a stud. I hear about how these prize animal's spooge is worth thousands, and it makes me think I could probably get tons of money for a small vial of jaxxorseed
most of that is due to advertising and carefully selective genetics. how would you plan on selling your genetic disposition for having the runs at inopportune times? :fly:

F33nX said:
most of that is due to advertising and carefully selective genetics. how would you plan on selling your genetic disposition for having the runs at inopportune times? :fly:

I haven't had the runs in months and months. The fact that I poop alot is an unfortunate side effect of my fast and healthy metabolism. I would think that my slim frame and remarkable looks would make my genes a hot commodity. When you throw in the above average intelligence and other, undisclosed talents, I'm a prize breeder!

theacoustician said:
Am I the only person here that really doesn't like babies?

they're loud, they smell, they prevent the people that have them from having any fun whatsoever, they do stupid shit, they break things...yeah, I'm with you.

Babies.... geez..... I barely like my pets sometimes - luckily their lifespan is somewhat shorter

happily neverafter said:
Babies.... geez..... I barely like my pets sometimes - luckily their lifespan is somewhat shorter

that's so cold, and yet somehow it made me laugh :fly:

I know - I feel bad for saying it - truth is, I'd much rather put up with a cat's shit for 30 some odd years than a kid's.