I think i need to knock up my wife again

Ya that's more like it... like it's barking. Cracks me up every time. I'll get up there with them and do it too and they get double excited.

:lol: omg... I wish I could do that with mine! They get freaked out and run away when they see I'm watching!

thats awesome

cats rule

:lol: omg... I wish I could do that with mine! They get freaked out and run away when they see I'm watching!

thats awesome

cats rule

Ya they do.

74537ad9a8170b.jpg

i have a 4 yo son now, and he is a blast... one word... legos...

we also have a girl on the way. and as i type this i'm not sure where this is going, so in conclusion, do what you want...

Because it is society's responsibility and biological destiny to have kids. Having the desire to not have kids is in direct confliction with humanity and human goals. Therefore it takes explanation as to why someone would want to deny their "purpose" in life.

personally, I'd rather people choose to not have children than for people to not choose to have a child. People that have children with disregard make me sick. Biological destiny is creating generation after generation of idiots because no one makes a choice, one way or the other.

or even better... dying alone with no friends or family at the age of 96 in a puddle of your own piss in the nursing home bed.

That's the only concern is not having someone take care of me when I'm older, but that's another selfish request.

I should start making a lot of money, that way everyone will want to take care of me and be on my will.