I think i need to knock up my wife again

Why? They seem perfectly content putting them on leashes

Hey sometimes is the only way to stay sane and safer for the toddler to be on a leash. I haven't gotten one for Haylee yet but I've considered it.

In response to the question, if you get pregnant now, they'll be about the same distance apart as our kids and it seems to be a really good spacing. Haylee can do a lot of things for herself and even help with the baby a little (very little). She is also old enough to understand about the baby (she could tell you there was a baby in my tummy) but not too old that they'll be able to play together easily when Ky gets older.

Last edited:
:lol: I actually have "video catnip" for the cats. It's a video of birds and small animals and stuff flying across the screen. I had one cat try to get behind the TV to catch the birds.

it's pretty funny

I have another cat who swats at the mouse pointer on the monitor.

Our Steve does that to the monitor too. It's cute until they get tired and start bathing in front of the monitor.

What's real fun is letting a moth inside and the cats go insane... they do this funny war meow. mew mew...

Our Steve does that to the monitor too. It's cute until they get tired and start bathing in front of the monitor.

What's real fun is letting a moth inside and the cats go insane... they do this funny war meow. mew mew...

Do yours click? Mine will see a bird out the window and sit there all stealth like and at total attention and start making these clicking sounds. Never heard a cat make a sound like that before :lol:

Do yours click? Mine will see a bird out the window and sit there all stealth like and at total attention and start making these clicking sounds. Never heard a cat make a sound like that before :lol:

Ya that's more like it... like it's barking. Cracks me up every time. I'll get up there with them and do it too and they get double excited.