I think i need to knock up my wife again

When my son was about 1 I made the worst realization of my life.

My wife, him, and I all had the Rotavirus. We lived in a small apartment with only 1 bathroom. We all had bad bad bad stomach pains, diarrhea, and throwing up nonstop. That's when I realized that I was the Dad and no matter how bad I felt, I had to suck it up and take care of them. It often sucks to be the Dad. Everytime I think of having another kid I think back to how horrible that experience was and that thought passes.

sounds like you DON'T want another kid if you're asking for the opinions of these folks.
when i told someone i was pregnant again, i got an "AGAIN???"
don't come here if you want support for having a family.

You miss her body getting misshapen? Her bladder issues? Her random eating bits at 4am that make you run to the store to solve? The crying kid that is the outcome of your desire?

More power to you if you want to live through all of that for making her look good to you. Man, plastic surgury and animal testing beauty products is more ethical than getting your wife pregnant just so you can see her blimp up and get your rocks off.

:heart:

You miss her body getting misshapen? Her bladder issues? Her random eating bits at 4am that make you run to the store to solve? The crying kid that is the outcome of your desire?

More power to you if you want to live through all of that for making her look good to you. Man, plastic surgury and animal testing beauty products is more ethical than getting your wife pregnant just so you can see her blimp up and get your rocks off.

:lol:

we both want another kid, and shes ready whenever I am. So im the holdup right now.

NO MORE KIDS.

Love,
april and Pandora.

no more kids?

kids are great. my small ckique here in town all has them now. So between us all there is a 20 month, 18 month, 8 month and 4 month. Its a good spread for get togethers. When we have a party, they can all play with eachother. :D

I was actually about to say the same. You didn't say you want another kid. You gave zero mention to the result and aftermath of her being pregnant. You basically just said you want her to put on weight. So you need to seriously ask if you want another baby or you just want your wife to be bigger.

How many kids do you have now?

Just 1. My son is awesome (when hes not grumpy). I cant imagine only having one, but they are a lot of work. Im finally starting to get some free time again and it will be hard to lose that if/when we have another one.

:lol:

we both want another kid, and shes ready whenever I am. So im the holdup right now.

Then what's the hold up? The few hundred thousand it's going to cost ot raise the kid? The sleepless nights measured in the hundreds? The added burden of insurance and tax paperwork? Your eardrums getting assaulted from screaming and crying noises?

I was actually about to say the same. You didn't say you want another kid. You gave zero mention to the result and aftermath of her being pregnant. You basically just said you want her to put on weight. So you need to seriously ask if you want another baby or you just want your wife to be bigger.

it was really more of a random statement than anything. ;)