I think I just soiled my underpants.

C

crazymike

I'm home alone in a fair sized 2 story house. I've been in and out BBQing so the doors have been unlocked.

I've been home alone since Friday morning.

I'm sitting here on my computer in the basement, watching a movie and this case of juice boxes comes hurding down the stairs and lands outside my room. The dog is freaking out next to me and I have no idea what's happening.

I think it might have been a ghost, I really don't know. It was sitting on top of another box way in the corner of the landing. I don't think it could have fallen on it's own.

Or there's a hot, wet, seductive bathing suit model upstairs waiting for you and the only way she could get your attention was to throw a box.

wr3kt said:
It fell on it's own.

Yes, that's the logical explanation. But when something comes hurdling down the stairs and you are home alone, you don't think logical for several moments :p

crazymike said:
Yes, that's the logical explanation. But when something comes hurdling down the stairs and you are home alone, you don't think logical for several moments :p

You think fecal.

I.C.Water said:
dude setup a webcam being the first forum to have a murder brodcast live on it could really make a name for us

yeah, that would be cool.

It's too bad we didn't live close together. We could stage a fake murder and post it. All in the spirit of halloween.

I.C.Water said:
i guess we aint gettin a murdercam eh? :(

he ran away I guess. Must have been my ferocious dog. Or the fact I have been non stop farting.