I think I jinxed the cat

HifiGirly

Half-staff Member
Nov 16, 2004
Ohio
Marklar
₥0
We had a stray cat come into the clinic I work at Wenesday night and it wasn't in the best health. Due to the law we couldn't euthanize it for 72 hours incase someone would happen to be looking for it. So it was scheduled to be put down Monday morning. Last night I went down to the isolation area and the whole basement stank like stinky unneutered male urine(isolation is in the basement). Well we thought the cat was dead, but when we got really close you could see it breathing. Well I said to the girl I was working with, that it should just die and the place would smell much better. Well I did it, the cat was dead when we came in this morning... atleast we won't be smelling stinky cat urine all weekend.

...I sort of feel bad, but not really...

Did you skin it and make little hats for the other cats to wear?

You should stuff it and hang it in your front office. Leave it as a reminder to people to properly secure their animals.

CletusJones said:
that's the same as putting it in a plastic bag and tossing it in the freezer to kill it, only less humane.

Not exactly :tard: we fed it and gave it water, blankets, litter box etc. We took care of it, it died of natural causes.

HifiGirly said:
Not exactly :tard: we fed it and gave it water, blankets, litter box etc. We took care of it, it died of natural causes.

we are all connected in the great circle of life.

how sad. lol. i wouldn't tell it again. makes you seem mean, which i'm sure isn't the case.