I think I have pink eye :(

Datgurl said:
Umm.. right. Too bad we can't buy sense of humor with marklars.
a) I dont need one. I have one, I like it very much thanks :)
b) I wouldn't have enough marklars to purchase one anyway.

dreamwalker said:
Ain't it though. I'd donate all of my marklars to a humor fund for the "humor challenged".
I'm humor challenged when it's that time of the month. :( Yeah, umm like you needed to know that :fly:

Datgurl said:
I'm humor challenged when it's that time of the month. :( Yeah, umm like you needed to know that :fly:

I think we all suffer from some humor challenge at that time of month, some of us more than others :(

dreamwalker said:
I think we all suffer from some humor challenge at that time of month, some of us more than others :(
Well Pinky's gf gave me a shout on her radio show. She played some Cure for me. That made my afternoon :)

BigDov said:
This is what I get from two of the women I respect the most around here????? Bah, I'm leaving..........

:fly:

Hmph. I was giving you good advice. You've hurt my feelings, and I'm gonna cry :(

dreamwalker said:
Hmph. I was giving you good advice. You've hurt my feelings, and I'm gonna cry :(

Okay then, I'm not leaving then!

FYI- I usually skip the Midol and go straight for the Tylenol PM washed down with any sort of alcohol for that special time of the month; I've found that it clears up my cramps (read- headaches) rather quickly.

BigDov said:
Okay then, I'm not leaving then!

FYI- I usually skip the Midol and go straight for the Tylenol PM washed down with any sort of alcohol for that special time of the month; I've found that it clears up my cramps (read- headaches) rather quickly.

No, go away, I don't want to talk to you anymore! :rant:

:lol:

Pink Eye is really the best disease to have. You don't have to go to work/school. But you still ahve normal energy level, etc.. just an itchy eye. It's like a free vacation.