I think I have found hell on earth

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥1,014
... and it is Cleveland, OH. It was 70F 12 hours ago. Now it is below freezing with a half inch of snow on the ground.

:wtf:

No one can get healthy or get over a cold because of these weather changes. Fuck this place.

don't feel sorry for me, I wasn't complaining .. I was gloating :fly:

For your edification:

From Wikipedia said:
Sarcasm

Sarcasm from Greek sarkasmos, 'to tear flesh' is sneering, jesting, or mocking a person, situation or thing. It is strongly associated with irony, with some definitions classifying it as a type of verbal irony intended to insult or wound[1] — stating the opposite of the intended meaning, e.g. using "that's fantastic" to mean "that's awful". It is used in a humorous manner, often harshly, and is expressed through vocal intonations such as over-emphasizing the actual statement or particular words. Use of sarcasm is sometimes viewed as an expression of concealed anger[2] or annoyance. Sarcasm can also be used situationally for e.g. "the couch is so big" when referring negatively to the fact that the couch is actually small.

For your edification:

Originally Posted by From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Verbal taunts
The act of taunting can be learned by observation and improvisation. It usually follows linear thought, correlating or building in some manner to the target of taunting. Things such as the victim's appearance, intelligence, mannerisms, education, background, past offenses, etc. can otherwise be insulted. When used in this manner, the effectiveness of a taunt at provoking a response varies depending on how the specific insult relates to its victim (or their sense of self), to what level of offense they regard the taunt, and how well the victim can control their emotions when responding.

:lol:

"Originally Posted by From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia"
Good ol' wiki made its own useless forums account? When?