I think I am the guy you want

zengirl said:

Not terrorist as in "towel-on-head, holding an Ak-47 with a bomb vest." Terrorist as in "for the purpose of terrorizing people". Which is what telling them you will come back and kill everyone is. Definitive sense only, not post-9/11 sense.

Sarcasmo said:
Not terrorist as in "towel-on-head, holding an Ak-47 with a bomb vest." Terrorist as in "for the purpose of terrorizing people". Which is what telling them you will come back and kill everyone is. Definitive sense only, not post-9/11 sense.
I still have to roll my eyes and laugh at it. We're such a fear based society.

zengirl said:
I still have to roll my eyes and laugh at it. We're such a fear based society.

I guess they thought that charging him with "astonishing bravery" just sounded odd. :fly:

Sarcasmo said:
I guess they thought that charging him with "astonishing bravery" just sounded odd. :fly:
I think quite simply he just wanted to go back to jail. Some people are like that.

zengirl said:
I think quite simply he just wanted to go back to jail. Some people are like that.

You hit it right on the head. In jail you have no responsibility. No job, no bills, no stress. You wake up, eat, shit, and go back to bed. It's easy for lazy people.

Sarcasmo said:
You hit it right on the head. In jail you have no responsibility. No job, no bills, no stress. You wake up, eat, shit, and go back to bed. It's easy for lazy people.

Don't forget the mansechs. :fly:

Yeah, you're the guy I want
woowoo1uu.gif

zengirl said:
Does everybody get raped in prison or is that exaggerated?

Exaggerated but does happen fairly often. My cousin just got out after 5 years in and my wife is friends with a guy that's still in. Both said they know of people that got punished for talking shit to someone. There is a lot of brutal fights.

b_sinning said:
Exaggerated but does happen fairly often. My cousin just got out after 5 years in and my wife is friends with a guy that's still in. Both said they know of people that got punished for talking shit to someone. There is a lot of brutal fights.
So is anal punishment?