I=teh lose!

JJ Lady

Flaccid Member
Oct 26, 2004
Savannah, GA
Marklar
₥0
So I waited way too long to order flowers for my mom. I ordered them Thursday night and ended up paying $80 for 2 dozen carnation, a box of Ghiradeli chocolates and a really nice vase. They will be delivered on Valentine's day so at least I got that much. Why is it that if I had done it 2 weeks ago I would have paid $40? Its such a racket! I guess I deserve it for waiting so long!

i thought that before one year so i ordered the valentine's day flowers a month in advance. the prices for the shipments coming in that week are all higher so it matters not when you order your flowers. if they're going to be delivered on valentine's day, you're going to pay more.

CletusJones said:
i thought that before one year so i ordered the valentine's day flowers a month in advance. the prices for the shipments coming in that week are all higher so it matters not when you order your flowers. if they're going to be delivered on valentine's day, you're going to pay more.
I usually order from Proflowers and they ARE cheaper if you order up to 2 weeks before. You have to pay an additional 5 bucks to have it delivered on Valentine's day but thats better than $40 more.

Fat Burger said:
Oh well, I guess there's nothing left to do but turn gay. Where's fly?

dude, it's just a day. We'll send her back probably after her birthday. I'll be working the camera.