i swear my family is cursed

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
Just got a call from my mom. My dad fell down the stairs and broke his hand in two places. How he fell and not broken his neck/anything else considering he landed on his head and shattered his glasses is beyond me. Please God, stop pissing on my family kthx.

At least the biggest concern of his right now is not being able to play golf:p

How is everyone's weekend? It's gorgeous out here today, grilling up some venison kebabs later:cool:
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
What really happened is they were trying some new kama sutra positions and his leg gave out as he was positioning himself for the "wild crane bends slowly over the open lily tiger". The rest is really a blur.

They just told you he fell down stairs.
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
wr3kt said:
What really happened is they were trying some new kama sutra positions and his leg gave out as he was positioning himself for the "wild crane bends slowly over the open lily tiger". The rest is really a blur.

They just told you he fell down stairs.

:lol:

What really happened is that they were moving his makeshift office from the sunroom to the permanent office upstairs since tax season is over and he won't work any more weekends until december, and he fell while making another trip to grab stuff. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he'd had a few in him when this happened.
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
F33nX said:
:lol:

What really happened is that they were moving his makeshift office from the sunroom to the permanent office upstairs since tax season is over and he won't work any more weekends until december, and he fell while making another trip to grab stuff. Wouldn't surprise me at all if he'd had a few in him when this happened.

That'd be an awesome position: "Tax agent inserts into innocent customer over wooden desk while falling".
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
fly said:
you should write a book. :hi2u:
an office kama sutra book would be fantastic. considering the hazards/choices of furniture, low-pile commercial carpet, etc. it would be great to have a guide to effectively execute uninterrupted coitis in a working environment.
 
S

smileynev

Guest
Sounds like he got off pretty good and you shouldn't be complaining. As you said, it could have been a lot worse
 

Mrs. Valve

Dizzy Broad
Oct 6, 2004
9,957
3,001
523
The QFH
smileynev said:
Sounds like he got off pretty good and you shouldn't be complaining. As you said, it could have been a lot worse
i didn't complain. tax season is a curse for my family. inevitably every season someone in my family dies and my dad ends up in the ER for something or other. this year my cousin and uncle died, and my dad wound up hurt on the last day of tax season. i think it's almost humorous that i was pondering if this would be the year the curse would be lifted two days before this happened, but i guess not. looks like we'll have to try for next year now:p
 
S

smileynev

Guest
F33nX said:
i didn't complain. tax season is a curse for my family. inevitably every season someone in my family dies and my dad ends up in the ER for something or other. this year my cousin and uncle died, and my dad wound up hurt on the last day of tax season. i think it's almost humorous that i was pondering if this would be the year the curse would be lifted two days before this happened, but i guess not. looks like we'll have to try for next year now:p

How many people are in your family?