I support terrorism

fly

omg
Oct 1, 2004
Marklar
₥84,078
Steam
mattressfish
So I found this overseas glasses company called www.Goggles4u.com. They have prescription glasses for like $25. Coming into work this morning, I have a sack on my desk. Its my glasses. They put the glasses case in a cloth sack, sewed it up, and sent it.

Sadly, the return address was Karachi, Pakistan, so I doubt I'll be able to get on a plane anymore without a lot of shit from the TSA guys, but the glasses look great!

Candy said:
Thats how they came packaged? No box? I'll have the check out the site, it's time for new glasses for me as well. Can't believe they made it without getting destroyed!
They were in a hard glasses case. Guess I didn't mention that part.

I keep meaning to get new glasses and I really want to try contacts. I'm so lazy. I need an eye exam first though cause I know things are deteriorating. :( I really don't think I hate you because you bought something from Pakistan anyway.

Drool-Boy said:
Fuck. I bought a pair of specs a while back and the shit cost me 300 bucks.

I just bought the wife some new specs and it set me back about 3 bills too. She went for the scotchguarded lenses and the whole shibang. Then she let sugar daddy pay the bill.

But it's okay, I got my fun later on if you know what I mean. She told me the scotchguarded lense was for preventing glare, I told her it was to prevent stains. She asked why someone would need to prevent stains on their glasses

:furry:

hmmm... I think I need new glasses. Though, I like to try them on to make sure they look right.

edit: wtf is wrong with you people that you have to pay $300 for glasses? I bought my glasses (lenses & frames) with the ant-scratch and anti-glare for about $120 from Wally World.

Last edited:
SpangeMonkee said:
hmmm... I think I need new glasses. Though, I like to try them on to make sure they look right.

edit: wtf is wrong with you people that you have to pay $300 for glasses? I bought my glasses (lenses & frames) with the ant-scratch and anti-glare for about $120 from Wally World.
For $25 I'll take the chance... I could order 5 pairs and one would likely be okay for the price you paid. :p